C53

Ordinary people will not separate their families, just like the Qi family, even if the three brothers have their own futures, but Qi's father Liu family is still there, this family will not be separated.

If the family is separated, it must go to the yamen to pass the official documents, which cannot be concealed.

Whoever advocates separation of families will be pricked in the backbone, and the reputation of unfilial piety cannot be taken off.

However, the Ye family was different. Their parents died, leaving only three children behind. There were no other elders. It was only because Ye Dalang pulled the younger siblings that they were not sold.

Now if the family is separated, because they have no elders or kinsmen, they can settle the matter as long as they go to the yamen to sign a paper, and then they will have their own affairs and have nothing to do with each other.

Besides, Ye Pingrong has always been the pillar of the Ye family, and he also served in the military service. Of course, he can call the shots.

Even in the end, Ye Pingrong never told Qi Yun what official position he is now, but because he has already eaten the public food, he is already high. The common people do not know how much. Since Ye Pingrong said that he would split his family, Ye Erlang naturally did not refuse. may.

Qi Yun drew close to Ye Jiao, wrapped the two people in fur clothes, and his voice was flat: "It stands to reason that this kind of separation should be the matter of their brothers. You are already married. According to the current law, no matter what Ye Jiao Any changes in your family should have nothing to do with you. It’s just that your elder brother values ​​you and will give you a share even if you separate."

Ye Jiao shrank into Qi Yun's arms, and put the man's hand in his own to warm her, with a soft tone: "Since the big brother has thought about it, you can divide it if you want it. It doesn't matter whether you have mine or not."

The small ginseng has read the regulations.

Now that she decided to be a good person, Ye Jiao worked very hard to learn to read and write. She changed the book in Qi Yun's study within a few days and looked through it very diligently.

Among them, there are the laws and regulations of the dynasty, and she knows what Qi Yun said.

After yawning, Ye Jiao rested on Qi Yun's chest and said, "These things are that the eldest brother can be his own master. I don't care whether they are divided into families, whether they are separated or not, it will save the burden."

These words made Qi Yun a little surprised: "Why did Jiao Niang think of this?"

Ye Jiao replied lazily, "I don’t know many of them, but I know that the eldest brother is a good person and treats me well, the second brother and the second sister-in-law are not good people, and they are not good to me. I guess they are not good to the elder brother. Isn't it a good thing to separate?"

Hearing the words, Qi Yun looked at Ye Jiao's somewhat sleepy face and curled his mouth slightly: "Well, Jiao Niang was right." But he didn't say anything he had prepared.

In fact, when he was waiting for Ye Jiao, Qi Yun had prepared a lot of words to convince her.

He could have hidden this matter in his stomach without telling his wife, and Ye Pingrong on the left and right was not going to tell her. When Ye Jiao knew about it, it was estimated that the family had already been divided.