C131

Before Tie Zi said this, Qi Yun had been thinking about the words of the storyteller on stage.

A little string will tell you that it is a royal matter.

Today's Tianjia is not incontrovertible. As long as you grasp the scale, it is no big deal. It is like the pattern of clothes or the style of Huatian from the palace. These can make the people follow suit.

However, it is rare to talk about the emperor in such a grand manner.

The meaning is self-evident.

But it had nothing to do with Qi Yun, he quickly looked at Tiezi.

After listening to the words, a smile appeared on his face unconsciously.

Tie Zi said that Qi Ming's expression was extremely proud and his voice was very loud, for fear that others would not know it.

After he finished speaking, the people in the tea shop stood up to congratulate them. Even the storyteller standing on the stage came down to congratulate them. They were more enthusiastic than they were during the New Year.

This is not only because Qi Jia Saburo is the one who was cited in the middle, but also because it is extremely difficult to obtain qualifications in this age.

Once you have passed the provincial examination, you can truly enter the official career.

As a Juren, even if he fails the future test, he still has the opportunity to replace the academic officer or magistrate.

It can be said that having a Juren status is equivalent to having an official status. No matter what you were in the past and your life experience, as long as you have passed the rural examination and become a Juren, ordinary people must bow and shout at the meeting.

There are so many students who have fallen into this test and won't pass the exam for a lifetime. Just in this city, there are many talented people, but the number of people is pitiful.

Once in three years, the test soared to the sky, and the test failed for another three years. At the front of the list, some were rejoicing and some were dying to live. Just looking at the list can show the sadness of scholars.

Qi Ming was able to be a good candidate at a young age. This is a great thing. Naturally, he has to come over to congratulate him.

Especially after knowing that it was the third young master of the Qi family, more people came over.

The good name of Qi Ming Xiaosanyuan has been spread, and he has two capable elder brothers. Whether it is related or not, he wants to say two good things and get some cheaper.

Even if he couldn't speak, he wondered if he would go to Qi's house.

This family is a rare wealthy and generous, I'm afraid there will be a big banquet this time, even if it was a good meal in the past.

Seeing the crowds here, Qi Yun and Shi Tianrui had to move to the second floor of the nearby restaurant, while Tiezi sent someone home to announce the good news, and then followed the restaurant's buddies and shopkeeper at the door to stop them, and they were quiet.

Shi Tianrui had a smile on his face: "Congratulations to my brother, I will definitely be a pillar of the country in the future."