C128

With the previous experience, Ye Jiao seemed much calmer.

Even if the child came a little faster than last time, he was a little caught off guard, but Ye Jiao was not so surprised when he had Li Langzhong's words to make a base. He could comfort Dong's conversely: "Don't worry, it's okay. ."

But the Dong family was nervous, even knowing that he thought too much, but the last time Dong family gave birth to a tiger, it was a little harder, and he suffered a lot of sins in the process, and now I recalled that time. pain.

When Liu came in, what he saw was his second daughter-in-law's face ruddy, and Dong, who was supporting her walking, turned white, with no blood at all.

Looking at it so roughly, for a while, it was impossible to tell who was the one who was going to give birth.

The Liu family was a little helpless. Last time it was his own son, and this time it was the Dong family's wife. Both of them were much more nervous than Ye Jiao.

Ye Jiao walked around slowly with the Dong clan. When the Liu clan came in, she stared blankly: "Mother, I'm hungry."

The Liu family expected this, and they had just prepared chicken noodle soup and acacia cakes in the small kitchen, and when Ye Jiao shouted hungry, they hurriedly let them in.

The chicken noodle soup tastes as good as ever, and the acacia cake is slightly hardened because it has been slightly roasted.

Ye Jiao took two bites, and then fixedly looked at the acacia cake in her hand without speaking.

Liu thought she didn't want to eat it, and was about to reach out to take it, and saw Ye Jiao first eat the sweet filling inside, then broke the outside noodles a little bit, put it in the chicken noodle soup to soak. When it becomes soft, pick it up with chopsticks and put it in your mouth.

She laughed while eating, and she was eating happily when she saw it.

Before Liu had time to feel that his daughter-in-law is so good at serving him, he saw that wife Wen had already walked in.

At this time, Ye Jiao felt that the pain was tighter than just now, so she stood up and sat slantingly on the bed.

Before Xu Bao was born, Liu's family was with her, but this time Liu's family did not stay in the inner room, but sat in the outer room holding the Buddha beads, slightly closed his eyes and muttered carefully, praying to his daughter-in-law. .

Everyone said that twins are auspicious things, if anyone can have twins, even the county government will order awards.

However, the Liu family knew the dangers involved, especially since twins were often born earlier than ordinary children. It was not easy how to give birth smoothly and raise a living.

Compared to helping out inside, the Liu family obviously felt that chanting outside was more important.

The bedroom was busy inside and outside, and the wing room half a yard across it seemed much calmer.

Xu Bao was lying on the window, looking straight out.

Childbirth is not only an important matter, it is also easy to scare people. Xu Bao is still young, not to mention seeing blood, I am afraid that it will be uncomfortable to smell a little blood, so when Ye Jiao started, Mrs. Mo prepared Hold the young master and go out for a walk.