C156

Ye Jiao picked up Xu Bao and held it in his arms, rubbing Xu Bao's chubby face, but not at all annoyed, but looked at Qi Yun with a smile.

Qi Erlang knew that he was wrong, put down Luo Zidai and picked up the cloth. After touching it, it felt a little hard, so he replaced it with silk, stained it with water, and wiped off the paintings that he accidentally painted. Two "eyebrows".

Seeing Ye Jiao looking at him with a squint, Qi Yun couldn't help asking: "What is Jiao Niang laughing at?"

Ye Jiao held his head high, letting him move, and said: "This is the first time I saw the Xianggong panic, it's very interesting."

As soon as he said this, Xu Bao also looked up at his father, even though he still didn't know what panic meant, but Ye Jiao said that it was funny if he was funny, and a bright smile appeared on the little guy's chubby face.

So, Qi Yun looked at him with two identical eyes.

If it was just a panic after being surprised, then now he has only his wife and children, and his heart beats faster than usual.

Qi Yun didn't understand this feeling when he had no parents or children before.

At that time, it was mostly easy to live by. Living a day counted as a day. To stay in the world was just to not make my parents sad. On the contrary, I hoped to die.

But now, looking at his own maiden and his son who resembled her very much, Qi Yun's heart was already softened.

The softness even made him forget that Xu Bao scared him to draw an eyebrow for Ye Jiaoduo.

His ears turned red unconsciously, Qi Yun wiped Ye Jiao's forehead without saying a word, and leaned down to kiss the woman's eyebrows.

Xu Bao twisted and stretched out his hand to pull Qi Yun: "Daddy, Xu Bao too!"

Qi Yun generously kissed the little guy's forehead, then straightened up, and picked Xu Bao up by the way, his eyes were looking at Ye Jiao and said, "It is estimated that someone will come to announce the good news in a while, let's go. Wait in the lobby." Then, he said to the Tiezi outside, "I will write a letter later, and you will send someone home to announce the good news."

Tie Zi knew that he and Xu Bao were both shocked to provoke the Second Young Master, but Young Master Xu is the master's biological son, and Tie Zi has no chance even if he wants to be a son.

Now that Xu Bao can be hugged and coaxed, Tie Zi can only stand obediently, nodding his head after hearing this, especially honest, for fear of being affected by anger.

Fortunately, Qi Yun was so coaxed by Xu Bao that he had lost his temper and was not ready to care about anything with Tiezi.

Turning the fat son in his arms, Qi Yun turned to look at Ye Jiao.

Ye Jiao had already put on her makeup and helped the pearl hairpin on her head again. Then she got up with a smile, stretched out her hand to hold Qi Yun, and clasped her fingers tightly.

However, after Qi Yun and Ye Jiao arrived in the front hall, there were people waiting for the announcement, and the guests who came to congratulate them, but they never saw Qi Ming or the servants who left with Qi Saburo.