C139

Xiao Su drooped his head, but did not let go of the hands that carried Xiao Hei.

In fact, others don't quite understand why this girl always cares about a big cock. Even if Xiao Hei looks at Mao Hei Cancan, he looks pretty, but the one beside him is no different.

He is even more hated than ordinary roosters. He has eaten Xu Bao's milk cakes, and is forcing others to stew himself into chicken soup every day.

But Xiaosu herself knew that Xiaohei was the first person she took care of after she arrived at Qi's house, and she was afraid of it to protect it.

The first time was probably to protect a playmate. The second time and the third time I felt that I could not stay in Qi’s house for too long. I could protect it for a while, but later, Xiaosu took longer and longer. It becomes a habit.

Others think Xiao Hei is a useless rooster, but Xiao Su treats it as a pet.

After all, Xiao Hei had made trouble with Qi Yun, almost worshipped Ye Jiao, and had eaten Xubao's milk cake. It is indeed not easy to survive until now.

I don’t know how long to go to the capital this time. The second young lady said that it may be three or two months, or maybe three or two years. Xiao Su also knows that Xiao Hei is a virtue to find something when he is fine, for fear of leaving by himself. After that, it was taken away and stewed, and then it was ready to be taken away.

She could not even bring the beautiful clothes that Ye Jiao gave herself before, and she wanted to leave just by mentioning a cage.

Xiaosu raised his head, not daring to look at Qi Yun, but looked at Ye Jiao eagerly: "Second young lady, I will take it, nothing else."

Ye Jiao had no opinion, but Qi Yun asked indifferently, "What can it do?"

Xiao Su immediately replied: "You can make a shuttlecock or tie a kite."

Tu Xiaohei, who was in the cage plucked just to tie the shuttlecock a few days ago, didn't know that the hair he hadn't grown was allowed out again, and he called twice.

This time Qi Yun didn't say much, but said, "Take it with you if you want to," and then stopped looking.

Xu Bao has a good temper, even if his memory is as good as Qi Yun's, but he hasn't learned the indifferent grudges from his dad, but his exquisite mind is like Ye Jiao, soft and kind.

Hearing that Xiao Hei will also be taken away, Xu Bao also slapped his slap, shouting crisply: "Take away well, take away well, Xiao Hei Fei Fei!"

Xiao Su also had a smiling face, nodded to Xu Bao, went to put down the chicken coop and walked back and forth with Xu Bao in his arms, and took him to see the flowers with Mrs. Mo.

Ye Jiao asked someone to check the two specially made beds.

Because there are carriages all the way, and occasionally it is replaced by waterways, the shaking of the bumpy boat on the carriage may make the child uncomfortable.

Adults may even say they are uncomfortable, but children can only cry when they are uncomfortable. At a young age, they may not be able to bear the fatigue of the boats and cars. Although Ye Jiao said that he wanted to take them away, she actually failed to think about it How to do.