C21

Ye Jiao was a little puzzled after hearing this, but when the man held her face for a closer look, Ye Jiao looked at him blankly: "I didn't smoke it, nor did it burn it..."

Qi Yun's eyes also saw the rouge box she was holding. Knowing that he had misunderstood, he coughed slightly, fearing that Ye Jiao would be sad, so he took down the rouge box that Ye Jiao was holding and put it aside, saying in his mouth. "I just lost my eyes. I didn't see it clearly. It was my fault." As he said, he wanted to break the subject, "The pigeons in the small kitchen are simmering first, and it's the same when you come back to drink."

Ye Jiao really wants to make soup with pigeons, she wants to try everything she hasn't tried before.

But Ye Jiao could see the strangeness of this person, and after thinking about it, she understood. She was afraid that she had tried to dress up, but her husband didn't like it. This made her a little disappointed: "Doesn't look good?"

Qi Yun looked around for a moment, and said nothing.

If you tell the truth, it is naturally...not good-looking.

Qi Yun has never questioned the beauty of his wife, with red lips and white teeth and beautiful features. Ye Jiao didn't like to go out when she was in the Ye family because it was because the daughter of a poor family was more beautiful and more dangerous. This appearance was indeed very attractive.

The woman next to her needs to apply powder to her face to look fair complexion, but for Ye Jiao, she is nourishing herself by herself, and her skin is white and red, even if she has been on her face before, it is beautiful.

But now Ye Jiao used rouge to paint her face mottled, especially the two blushes on her cheeks. It looked like a doll in a New Year painting, which was really not pretty.

But Qi Yun didn't bluntly said, just told her: "You use more, this rouge can't be applied more each time, a little bit is enough."

Ye Jiao's eyes were still a little bit lost: "Then is it better for me not to use these?"

Qi Yun did not agree this time. From his point of view, his own Jiao Niang has a good foundation, and she is indeed good-looking without painting, but since Jiao Niang wants to use it, he will naturally not say anything like plain makeup. Her temperament.

Everything can never be judged as good or bad, it depends on whether you like it or not.

He naturally unconditionally supports what the lady likes.

Reaching out and squeezing Ye Jiao's earlobe, Qi Yun said slowly: "Jiao Niang will look better without this, and it will look better after using it. Go and wash your face. I will help you."

Ye Jiao looked at him in surprise after hearing the words, "Xianggong, why would you use rouge?"

"Forget it, I haven't touched it before. I just saw my mother put on makeup when I was a child. I know a general idea. If you don't do a good job, you don't want to laugh at me." When Qi Yun spoke, the corners of his mouth were slightly cocked. It gave Ye Jiao great confidence.

Ye Jiao didn't know how to apply rouge. She didn't know what Qi Yun said, but Ye Jiao just blindly trusted Qi Yun and immediately got up to wash her face.