C101

Qi Ming didn't stay at home for too long before leaving for the college.

Now he is a scholar, and he has to go to school to prepare for the next township examination, but this time it was not the college that the Qi family found for him, but was recommended by the master of the previous college.

If you were someone else, the Master probably wouldn't be so dedicated.

However, Qi Ming is talented, and because of the new emperor's accession to the throne, Enke will be added in the coming year. The village examination, which was originally only once every three years, will be held again in August of the second year. Qi Ming will be able to participate soon. For the rural examination, the Master naturally placed great expectations on him.

Of course, the Master didn't expect Qi Ming to get a Jie Yuan back, just thinking that it would be a blessing for the college to pass the exam.

When the time comes, their college has a matter of raising people, as long as it is spread out, the students will naturally be in an endless stream.

The benefits given to Qi Ming now are actually their own benefits.

It’s just that the place where the academy is located this time is farther than before. The Liu family was worried, and specially selected a child with calm personality from the tenants of Zhuangzi, named Liusi, and sent it to be a book boy for Qi Ming. .

Liu Si was a little younger than Qi Ming. He looked honest and honest, and his parents were working in the Qi family. They were very safe. After Qi Zhao and Qi Yun had seen it, Liu sent him to Qi Ming. By your side, let Liu Si take care of Qi Ming's daily life.

Liu Si's parents are very happy to do this kind of errands for their sons. It is better to be able to learn to read words by serving the third young master than to eat in the soil.

And after taking care of Qi Jia Saburo's affairs, Qi Yun put all his energy back on the shop.

Today, Qi Yun uses the wine shop as a pathfinder and has been in contact with many places.

In fact, wine shops are not comparable to many other shops. People in one place often like to go to places with long-established local brands. Unless it is a certain type of wine that is particularly famous or cheap, it is difficult to open.

Qi Yun first recommended the wine to the local restaurant and inn, and just named the Qi family.

Qijia wine shop sells cheap Yuye wine and expensive Jinzun wine.

And the original version of Jinzun on this Jinzun wine is still in Qi Yun’s house. It was originally just a random request, but now it has become a prince's inscription. Because of this, the words on Jinzun wine have changed. It became the pavilion body printed by engraving. As for the original version, Qi Yun kept it at home and put it in the same place with the long life lock. It would always be useful in the future.

The price of these two wines is different, which determines the sales volume will always be good or bad.

The difference is that some places are rich, the people have enough food and clothing, and if they have spare money, they will not be stingy on the wine. Jinzun wine sells well.

And some places are barren and have less spare money, and cheaper Yuye wine is more popular.

Qi Yun asked someone to collect some news, wait for a while, and then open a shop according to the different sales of the two wines, it is better than a black eye.