C22

Ye Jiao didn't know what Feng Shui was, but she could see that these people were not going to let the Qijia Wine Shop open smoothly.

Although there were not many people who came here, they didn't have any murder weapon, but the rogue appearance made it clear that they came to look for trouble.

At this moment, Guan Shi had planned to go in with a warning. Before the auspicious hour, he would look for a chance to please the host's young lady. Who knew that there was such a disturbance outside, and he was nailed out and couldn't walk away.

With a frown, Dong's eyes flashed with disgust, and she whispered: "Lady, these people, I am afraid that they came to ask for money."

A happy event like the opening of an ordinary shop often attracts some idlers.

Beggars will come over with sticks and sing auspicious songs to ask for money, while local ruffians will come over to find things and get some money.

Generally, merchants just take some money to send them away to save money and avoid disasters, but most of this kind of self-reporting from the beginning is not good.

Report to the officer, because it is a trivial matter, most of the escorts will not take it seriously.

Let it go, it's still a trivial matter to disturb auspicious time.

Ye Jiao blinked. Little Ginseng had just grown up. She didn't know much about these things, but good and evil were vivid in her world.

People like Xianggong are good people, then these people are bad people, bad people that even fairies don't like.

Naturally, with the same hatred on her face, Ye Jiao followed Dong's and said, "These people are very bad."

Dong's head nodded, but there was some worry on her face, for fear that Song Guan could not handle it well and cause trouble.

As soon as the two of them had finished speaking, Ye Jiao saw Guan Shi from downstairs greet him.

Guan Shi has a smile on his face. He is getting older. Although he is shrewd, he has a gentle and kind face. Now he laughs more lovingly: "A few of you, kindness and wealth. Fortunately, there is a lot of good wine. If you have something, why don't you go in and say?"

After a while, he didn't say anything dripping, but he refused to mention the treasurer of the Sun family. Guan Shi seemed to have not heard it.

These people are naturally unhappy, if they go in and say, how can they make trouble?

If there is no trouble, how can the people who sent them reward them?

This is just a set of tasks, and these rascals are very familiar with it, and of course they are not going to give Song the face.

The leader among the few people wanted to talk again, but saw that Guan Shi had already smiled and greeted the guy over, and did not give them a chance to respond, so the two guys caught them in one person.

It was obvious that they were greeted to enter, but secretly, one person covered his mouth and the other pinched his hand, and let in cleanly.

Because it’s not auspicious now, it’s food, there are not many people onlookers, and you can see a back when you stand on the connection, except for the shout at the beginning, you can’t see anything else, naturally. I know whether these scorpions were willing to enter or were pinched in.