C111

By the next day, Xu Bao saw Shishi bring milk cakes for himself.

Stone handed it to him as he said: "This is what I like, and I secretly leave it to you, brother, you can eat it."

Xu Bao didn't understand why Brother Shishi was so kind to him, but he was not polite, grabbed it with a smile, and bit off half of it when he opened his mouth.

The stone felt very distressed. Fang's milk cake was afraid that he would not eat well after eating too much, so he only gave him two yuan a day. He himself was reluctant to eat such a big mouthful.

However, even though the stone was greedy, he did not reach out his hand, but asked, "Xu Bao, did your second uncle force you to study yesterday?"

Xu Bao was so young that he could only understand a whole sentence.

At this moment, Xiao Pangdun only heard a second uncle and reading. He laughed and said, "It's Daddy reading."

Stone thought for a while, his father was his second uncle, and sure enough, his brother was forced to study.

Touching Xu Bao's head distressedly, the stone continued: "If you don't like it, come to me and I will play with you."

Xu Bao has eaten a milk cake, and is reaching out to grab the remaining one. After hearing this, Xiao Pang replied with a smile: "I like it, dad read books, like it, read it every day."

Shishi looked at Xu Bao, but the little child sighed. His brother was so pitiful, he was scared to talk nonsense.

Xu Bao was looking at the stone, eating milk cake in his mouth, thinking with a smile, his brother is really nice.

A few days later, it was New Year's Eve.

Ye Jiao didn't do much on New Year's Eve this year, and only slightly wrapped two dumplings before laying down.

Liu's family also knew from Qi Yun that Ye Jiao's baby was not secure enough, so she only asked her to talk and chat next to her, so she could sit and not stand.

Xu Bao didn’t make trouble with Ye Jiao either, only chasing behind Qi Yun’s ass, screaming and listening to the story, Qi Yun really didn’t care about the child, but because there were too many things to take care of him, he gave Xu Bao to Qi. Bright.

Qi Saburo took up the accusation of taking care of Xu Bao, but he had read the Four Books and Five Classics since he was a child, and the stories he told were all the above things. It was not his family, the world or the loyalty, filial piety and righteousness. He heard Xu Bao in the mist. However, this child has a lively character. He is happy when someone is with him. If he doesn't understand, he holds his head up and watched Qi Ming's mouth open and close. He happily shook his head and head, like a big baby.

When he ate dumplings at night, Ye Jiaolue took two of his chopsticks, lowered his head to coax Xu Bao, and waited for other dishes before eating again.

Qi Yun paid special attention to his wife, and he clearly saw that after eating two dumplings, there was a jujube kernel on the table and a copper plate in his hand.

Qi Erlang felt that he was probably used to the extraordinary good fortune of the lady.

But until the end of New Year's Eve, when the lanterns were hung on the street in the new year, Ye Pingrong still did not come back.