C157

Explore the flowers... Explore the flowers!

As soon as this remark came out, not only the Qi family was stunned, but even the people onlookers around made a fuss, like a drop of water dripping into an oil pan and exploded immediately.

Ordinary people actually didn't understand how to take the imperial examination road. People who eat in the ordinary soil don't know a few big characters, and few write their own names. Naturally, they don't understand what the top two are the same. Kind of words, at best, listen to the stories told in the script.

However, these three words are still often heard.

The talented and beautiful women in the script want to be with Meimei for the last time. Most of them have to pass one of these three exams before they can return to their hometown. They all have to wear a big red flower and ride a tall horse, which is the most glorious. .

It's just that in these three-year exams, only three top-ranked scholars can be awarded at a time, but talents from all over the world have to compete. It is as difficult as ever to pass the exam.

Just say that Shizhi County has a lot of talents in the place where it is governed, but it was more than 20 years ago that the person who was able to get a Jinshi was the person who was reprimanded by Lu, and there has been no Jinshi since him.

Now that Qi Saburo has won a Jinshi, he still went straight back from the exam, and all of a sudden, everyone's eyes were on the Qi family.

The Liu clan also froze for a moment, and returned to his senses only after Mrs. Liu called her twice.

She felt that her hands were shaking, even though she had thought about the future of her third son countless times, but even when the Liu family faced the Buddha, she did not dare to think so.

There should be a limit to dreaming, even if it is a sweet dream, it is not as true as it is now.

Fortunately, Liu's mind was calm, and he did not lose his square inch like Qi Zhao's joy.

She just shook her mind and calmed down, forcibly suppressed the excitement in her heart, and said with a smile: "Thanks to Shih County, please come to the mansion to sit down."

Shi Tianrui did not refuse, and entered the door with a smile. Most of the people who followed Shi Tianrui were officials from the county government, and were greeted by the Qi family to go in and rest.

And when the gate is closed, you can still hear lively discussions outside, and it won’t take long for this news to spread throughout the city!

Qi Zhao laughed stupidly, even if Fang patted him hard, he didn't respond.

The appearance of Qi Dalang made Fang a little helpless, but he also understood his feelings, because Fang himself felt his heart beating.

Fang's family is not counted, but he has also read books. Fang's father is a decent scholar, and Fang's literate hyphenation since childhood naturally understands better than others how difficult it is to be admitted to Tanhua.

For ordinary people, this is like a pie in the sky, and it will pass after a compliment and a compliment. But Fang has seen her father repeatedly failed, and his eldest brother also failed the exam year after year. It's a Jinshi, and even the township examination can't pass it. It's a carp that jumps the dragon's gate to be admitted to a Jinshi. It is impossible to learn the luck and luck without anything.