C43

With great sorrow and joy, Qi Yun truly experienced it again.

The cold wind was still enveloping the ice ball just now, and now it is warm as spring.

He loosened his hand and the Kong Ming Lantern fell to the ground, but Qi Yun had no time to take care of it.

The man felt that his nose was a little sore. He closed his eyes, took a half step back, leaned against the pillar outside the tea shop, and slowly exhaled.

Qi Yun never thought that he would be very emotional because of a word from a person. After too long a cold hearted day, even if he was warmed up now, he didn't feel it, but at this moment, Qi Yun felt that It’s hard to breathe until the heart is beating.

He didn't go in, because Qi Yun didn't know how to tell Ye Jiao about his current mood, and he was afraid that the turbulent feelings would scare his wife.

But Qi Yun was a little lucky, he was much better now.

If it still looked like the paper before, I'm afraid it would have passed without breathing when he heard the first half of Ye Jiao's sentence.

But what made Qi Yun regain his senses was the sky-blazing flames from a distance!

I don't know what happened. This sudden light obviously disturbed the crowd watching the lanterns. The people who were still strolling in the courtyard became nervous, and the scene was a little flustered.

Qi Yun was taken aback for a moment, and he straightened up and looked over there, but soon, Qi Yun felt like there was a wind blowing by him!

Then, I heard Ye Jiao's voice: "Be careful!"

Qi Yun immediately entered the tea shop and held Ye Jiao who wanted to go out.

Although he didn't know who that man was, but seeing Ye Jiao so nervous, he knew that he was afraid of being his deceased girl.

But Qi Yun didn't take the initiative to ask. What he cared more about was Ye Jiao's safety: "Wait a minute, it's messed up outside."

Ye Jiao realized that Qi Yun was back, staring at her with bright eyes, and backhanded to save Qi Yun.

Little Ginseng buried his face in the man's furry fur, and clenched his hand into a small fist and punched him: "You scared me to death!"

Qi Yun was taken aback, only a single tone could be heard in his mouth: "Huh?"

Ye Jiao looked at him with his head raised up, thinking that he was in pain, Qi Yun hurriedly lowered his arm, and then vigorously hugged the man's waist: "I have just been staring at you, but you suddenly disappeared, and the outside is chaotic. I'm so afraid that something will happen to you, and I just went out to find you."

Qi Yun's heart was ironed. He also hugged Ye Jiao's waist with his backhand, lowered his head and put his forehead on the top of the woman's hair, and explained with a smile: "I just saw someone talking to you, so I stood at the door for a while."

Ye Jiao didn't hide it from him, and directly replied: "That's my brother," the voice paused, "Big Brother, he is back from the war."

Qi Yun knew that Ye Jiao had two elder brothers, but what I had always heard was that Ye Pingrong died on the battlefield. Ye Ersao also said this to the Qi family before, so that Ye Erlang, the only male from the Ye family, could become Ye The head of the family married Ye Jiao.