C55

I originally wanted to gather the whole family together, but because the three Qi family brothers suddenly became busy, they temporarily put it aside. They only had a meal together before Qi Ming left home, which was considered peaceful.

After Qi Ming left, Qi Zhao and Qi Yun always went in and out together. When they came back, they went to the small room to talk about things, and they talked for a day.

What they put together is naturally about the Cai family.

There are people in Qi Zhao's Zhuangzi, and it is often these tenant farmers who want to deliver news the fastest.

On the other hand, Qi Yun, with the help of shopkeeper Sun, directly participated in the business of several restaurants that had business dealings with the Cai family, but did not publicize it and proceeded quietly.

In a flash, the first month is about to come out.

"Do you still have to go out today?" Ye Jiao said after breakfast, while tidying Qi Yun's belt.

Qi Yun nodded: "Well, things are at a critical time, so you can't relax."

Ye Jiao didn't ask too much, just pulled the neckline for him, and said, "Then you have to be careful not to catch the cold, and you must come back before dark. It's very cold this day. You are not allowed to take off your fur."

Maybe it's winter to spring to others now, but for Qi Yun it is still cold, and you have to be nervous.

Qi Yun smiled and clasped Ye Jiao's hand and said, "Okay, I'll take it down."

But Ye Jiao touched the kit on his belt, and at a glance she recognized that it was given to him at the beginning, with a strand of blue silk in it.

Ye Jiao doesn't know if it's useful to bring his own hair to him. They haven't really separated until now, so naturally there is no way to verify.

But when Ye Jiao saw this kit, she remembered something, and said to Qi Yun: "Wait, wait, I have something for you." With that, Ye Jiao turned around and entered the inner room.

Not long after, she walked out, holding a safety charm in her hand.

Reaching out and unlocking Qi Yun's waist bag, Ye Jiao opened it up and said, "I asked for this a year ago. I have forgotten to bring it to you. It is the same now."

Qi Yun couldn't help asking: "What did you ask for?"

Ye Jiao was careful to put the safety talisman in without disturbing the hair inside. Hearing this, he subconsciously replied, "I beg you to be safe and healthy, and live with me to a hundred years old."

Qi Yun couldn't see the contents inside, he just fixedly looked at the top of Ye Jiao's hair and pressed his lips slightly.

When Ye Jiao stood on tiptoe and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek, Qi Yun recovered his voice and said softly: "I will be back early tonight." Then he left.

The little ginseng didn't understand what he meant by coming back early, so he was happy just thinking that his father-in-law would come back early to have dinner earlier.

After Qi Yun left, Ye Jiao took Shiya grass and went out to bask in the sun.

This is what she must do every day, and today is no exception.