C129

No one has told Qi Yun that he has two children.

Just before Qi Yun was about to faint, he was shocked when he heard Dong's words, and then forcefully grabbed Tiezi's arm, struggled to stand up straight, and looked at the bedroom door in surprise.

Right upright, I saw the Liu family who picked up the curtain.

She has been worried about the body of her daughter-in-law since just now. After all, the twins are unusual. It is a sign of auspiciousness. There is nothing wrong with them, but they are also a little more tired than the ordinary children.

Liu had been turning the prayer beads and chanting, praying for his daughter-in-law, and now it has only taken more than an hour before and after, and it is naturally better for both mother and child to be safe.

She planned to go back early to chant sutras to her daughter-in-law and grandchildren, and when she came out she saw Qi Yun.

Although Qi Yun was more sad than usual after running for a while, he couldn't tell by looking at his face. The man's cheeks were slightly red, and his ears were red. After all, Liu didn't know that he had just ran all the way. Only when Qi Yun looks good and catches up with such a good thing, Liu's face is naturally full of smiles.

Walking to meet Qi Yun, the Liu family grabbed his hand and patted him: "This time, Jiao Niang is really not easy. You are now a person with children and daughters. You have to treat them well in the future."

Qi Yun opened his mouth, his head was messed up, and in the end he could only pronounce a simple syllable: "I know."

Liu gave a gratified smile, and then helped Granny Liu to leave, leaving time for the young couple.

However, Qi Yun didn't see Ye Jiao and the pair of children for the first time. Instead, after Liu's departure, he called Li Langzhong to ask, and after confirming that there was nothing wrong, he passed out without worry.

But everyone was shocked, even though Qi Yun has been too peaceful for nearly four years, and after marrying Ye Jiao, he has never had any sudden illnesses, but Qi Yun is a medicine jar who was born with medicine. Even if it is slightly better now, the previous impression is too deep-rooted and difficult to change.

As soon as many people saw Qi Yun fall to the ground, they immediately bluffed Qi Yun before Qi Yun was motionless to die, and then many of the underlings shuddered unconsciously by the terrible memories of the gloomy clouds inside and outside the Qi family.

Tie Zi was particularly calm, pulling Li Langzhong to diagnose the pulse.

Originally, the two young grandmothers and children were all a happy event, but nothing bad could happen.

And Li Langzhong only said that Qi Yun should rest, and after a good night's sleep, he would be fine.

When I woke up, it was already the next day.

The fact is as Li Langzhong said, Qi Yun just got up and used a bowl of hot noodle soup, and then went to see the two children full of energy.

He originally wanted to see Ye Jiao first, but Ye Jiao was still asleep at that time, so he could only give it up.

First hold Xu Bao to see the new born dragon and phoenix fetus, and be prepared to deal with Xu Bao's various strange problems.