C132

When Tiezi knocked on the door, he actually felt extremely worried.

It wasn't because of the magnitude of the previous matter, but because he didn't like to interrupt when his second young master and second young grandmother were usually together.

Just because these two people can always live any day that seems ordinary, warm and warm.

Even though Tiezi was still young and didn't quite understand what they were doing, at least Tiezi knew that the second young master didn't like others to disturb them.

Had it not been for the urgency in front of him, Tie Zi would not dare to knock on the door.

Sure enough, when the door opened, what he saw was Qi Yun's indifferent expression and cold eyes.

Tiezi hadn't seen this expression for a long time. Since Qi Yun married Ye Jiao, his body and complexion have improved. The man with no dark circles and pale complexion is like a handsome and handsome man.

Only at this moment, Tiezi felt in a daze that he saw the gloomy and ghostly man again...

Qi Yun did not curb his bad temper because he felt he had reason to be unhappy.

Anyone who is interrupted when he is already half-hearted has reason to be angry.

This made Qi Yun's voice a bit dry: "Say."

Tiezi didn't dare to slacken at all, and immediately replied, "Second Young Master, someone said that Uncle Qi came and brought a lot of people. Young Master secretly sent a message to let Second Young Master come over."

This sentence, Tiezi said simply and neatly, and made the people inside clearly clear.

There is only one purpose-

The second young master, you can hear clearly, it's not that I deliberately messed up, but that he is not at peace in front of me!

Whether it is counted on the head of Uncle Qi or the head of the young master, don't count it on me anyway!

Qi Yun was noncommittal, but only gave a faint "um", then turned around and closed the door and entered the inner room.

It's just that all the irritability turned into a stream of spring water when she saw Ye Jiao who was smiling and looking at her.

Ye Jiao yawned and tucked her clothes together. She was tying the belt right now. Seeing him come back, she stretched out her hand directly: "You help me, I won't see."

Qi Yun hurriedly took a few steps forward, sat on the side of the bed and tied the belt behind her neck, and said, "You are in no rush, you will continue at night."

Ye Jiao turned to look at him, her eyes as clean as a stream just breaking ice in the spring: "No, I promise Xu Bao to sleep with him at night."

Qi Yun replied without blushing or breathing, "He has something to do at night, and he won't be able to come."

"What's the matter?" The little ginseng didn't understand, Xu Bao was a soft little boy, what else could happen at night?