C122

Qi Yun supports Xu Bao's ambition to become prime minister. After all, every child has a dream, and he thinks it is nothing to let his fat son dream.

Regardless of whether he will be a business man or an imperial official career, Qi Yun thinks it is all right. After all, children must have their own choices.

It doesn't matter if you want to be prime minister, who can stop him from thinking about it?

As for whether it can be regarded as such, it depends on Xu Bao's own good fortune.

But Xu Bao said that he had to take care of himself. Qi Yun was unconvinced. He just turned the "Children's Learning Qionglin" to the chapter of father and son, and explained to him clearly every word, especially the sentence "The bridge is high and up, like the way of the father;" Zimu is low and bowed, as humble as a child." It is to tell his fat son--

I am your father, you are my son, and I will take care of you for the rest of your life, even if you become the prime minister, it won't work!

However, Qi Yun originally wanted to crack down on his son's wishful thinking, but he didn't expect Xu Bao to hear it pleasingly.

During dinner, he also showed off to Ye Jiao: "Daddy has read a lot of books to me!"

And this time, Dad has read carefully, he is very patient, Xu Bao feels very happy, and smiles when he eats custard.

Ye Jiao smiled and looked at Qi Yun while feeding him, and said, "You seem to be a little free today?" Otherwise, Qi Yun usually runs away when he hears Xu Bao wanting to listen, but today he has to study for Xu Bao. .

Xu Bao pulled Ye Jiao's sleeve and said to her, "Mother, my father is hurting Xu Bao." After that, Xu Bao's eyes were fixed on Ye Jiao's spoon, "Mother also hurts Xu Bao." After speaking, he opened a soft pink mouth and waited.

Ye Jiao hurriedly dug another spoonful of custard, leaned to her mouth to try the taste, and then fed it to Xu Bao, but still said to Qi Yun, "Msang Gong, you are very good to Xu Bao today."

Qi Erlang didn't speak, he just felt choked.

He wanted to say that today is very busy, not busy.

He also wanted to say that he and Xu Bao said so much, not to coax him, but to really want this stupid boy to remember to listen to himself in the future.

But I just asked, Xu Bao heard the story clearly, and he remembered all the words and sentences in it, but he didn’t take it seriously. The ambition is still to be the prime minister, and the goal is still Control daddy.

Qi Yun had no choice but to say that he was angry with the two-year-old fat son in front of Ye Jiao, so he could only say nothing.

But watching Xu Bao eating custard with a smug look on his face, Qi Yun did something he hadn't thought of when the chubby face moved.

When Ye Jiao dug another spoonful of custard to test the temperature, Qi Yun suddenly grabbed Ye Jiao's wrist.

Then, he brought the spoon that the woman was holding to his mouth, opened his mouth and ate.

Ye Jiao:...

Xu Bao:......!

The little fat man who was stable just now stretched out his hand to grab Qi Yun, shouting: "Daddy is bad! Spit it out!"