C27

When things settled, Liu-shi looked very satisfied, and Fang shi was equally satisfied.

Ye Jiao took little Shitou in his arms and fed him a snack. The one-year-old kid ate happily with his mouth open. After eating, he would say "Auntie also eat".

Liu shi looked at little Shitou with a smile on his face: "We definitely don't have to worry about asking a wife for little Shitou."

The two daughters-in-law also laughed. Shitou didn't know what a daughter-in-law was, and now it is more important to him.

After talking for a while, Fang shi went back holding little Shitou, but Ye Jiao stayed in Liu shi's yard.

Liu Shi looked at her, the smile on his face was a little bit sharp, and she stretched out his hand: "Come here, sit down next to me."

Ye Jiao went to sit down, and Liu shi's gently took her hand, the more she looked, the more she liked it.

In fact, in Liu shi's opinion, his two daughter-in-laws are actually considered good compared to others.

If you have spare money at home, you will often get red eyes. Outsiders have red eyes. Most of it is because of the red eyes of family members. If you fight for a piece, I will grab the piece.

Liu shi came from a good background. When she was in his natal family, she was accustomed to the robbery in the back house, and was bored. Only then did she choose Qi father who had no clan power but not many relatives.

When married to the Qi family, the Liu shi paid special attention to choosing a daughter-in-law for his son.

She chose Fang shi. Although she hadn’t seen Fang shi’s stingy before, Fang shi’s stingy was just holding his own fist and holding his own things, never thought that it did not belong to her, and never stretched out his hand.

Occasionally ashamed, but still within a tolerable range, plus she kept little Shitou very well, Liu shi's was still generally satisfied with her.

As for the minor problems, just tap and beat occasionally.

Thinking of Fang shi's suggestion, Liu shi's face flashed helplessly, but she didn't think much about it, just turned his eyes to Ye Jiao.

The second daughter-in-law married is really good.

She was gentle, well-behaved and courteous, and heard from the people below that Ye Jiao was reading and recognizing characters with Qi Yun, which made Liu shi take a high look.

More importantly, after Ye Jiao came, Qi Yun got better and better.

Both the body and the dedication are very different from before.

The mother who knows her son’s character is the most important thing. Her Dalang is enthusiastic, hardworking and generous. The Qi family’s Zhuangzi gives him peace of mind. Saburo is eager to study, and he has been able to study at the best college at a young age. The future is boundless.

But in Liu shi's opinion, his second son is early-witted and never forgets. When it comes to reading knowledge, he is better than anyone, and his head is smarter than anyone. If he can have a healthy body, he should be the most promising.

The more you think about it, the more it is a pity. Liu shi did not shed tears for Qi Yun, always complaining that she failed to take good care of Qi Yun and give him a healthy body.

Now Qi Yun's body are better. No matter what others think, Liu shi feels that her sincere prayer to the Buddha was heard by the Buddha. The wish was fulfilled and gave her a blessed good wife. This made Qi Yun better. stand up.