C130

In this world, there are not many people who can put Ye Jiao in his heart.

Ye Pingrong is obviously one of them.

The last time Hua Ning came back with Ye Pingrong, the relationship between the two was undecided. Hua Ning chased him tightly, but Ye Pingrong retreated quickly, seemingly unwilling to contaminate the royal marriage.

But the little ginseng is a bright eye. From the very beginning, I saw that Ye Pingrong didn't refuse Hua Ning to hold his hand and knew that his brother was already happy in his heart. At that time, Ye Jiao recognized Hua Ning as his sister-in-law.

Now that the two are finally getting married, Ye Jiao is naturally happy too.

She couldn't help but smiled and looked at Qi Yun and said, "I will definitely go by then to see my eldest brother and sister-in-law," and then Ye Jiao's voice paused, "It's just Xiang Gong, is Beijing far away?"

Perhaps for others, entering Beijing is an easy task, no big deal, even many people are particularly keen to look inside the capital.

It is indeed a good thing that many people can't ask for, like Ye Jiao who has relatives working as officials in Beijing.

But the little ginseng is different. She said that she had lived for a thousand years before, but in fact she lived in that mountain forest. She moved occasionally to avoid being poached and eaten by people or fairies. At other times, the little ginseng stayed well-behaved. In the soil, seldom move place.

Now as a human, the farthest range of activities is to go to the mountains or to the city.

Now I suddenly said that I would go to Beijing in the future, and I would know that it was a long journey. It would take a long time for Ye Pingrong to come back and forth from Beijing. Now it is Ye Jiao's turn, and she is inevitably a little worried.

In fact, Qi Yun had never been to the capital, and he didn't go much further than Ye Jiao.

However, Qi Erlang had the intention to comfort his wife: "It's not a problem, although the capital is far away, but the official road will be taken along the way, and the attendant will be brought along, so nothing will happen."

Ye Jiao looked at him, "Where are the children, follow along?"

Qi Yun didn’t immediately agree this time, but after careful calculation, he said: “Xu Bao is going to bring it. He remembers things fast now. He must study hard and lay a solid foundation and bring him around. "Then Qi Yun looked at the two little guys sleeping together in the small bed. "They didn't know anything at that time. We might not come back if we passed by. They stayed by my mother and raised them. Up."

Qi Yun didn't say everything enough. Normally Ye Jiao wouldn't ask carefully, but it's about her children, so Ye Jiao naturally wants to ask clearly: "Does it mean to live there for a long time?"

If Ye Jiao didn’t ask, Qi Yun wouldn’t be too detailed if he wanted to come to him, but when Ye Jiao asked, Qi Yun explained in detail: “The shops in the capital are well managed. This time I went to have a detailed calculation. If it can be bigger, I'm afraid we have to live longer."

Little Ginseng never asked Qi Yun about business matters. He was always by his side, and she didn't need to worry about the things next to him.