C58

Seeing them coming, Dong shi turned around and hid in the back hall.

This is the private affair of the Dong family. Dong shi did not dare to leave just now because they were afraid that Ye Erlang would treat Ye Jiao badly and hurt the Jiao Niang. Even though Xiaosu was guarding him, Dong shi couldn’t let it go. Down.

Now that Qi Yun is here, Ye Jiao has the support. It's better to listen to other people's family affairs.

Even if he has a good relationship with Jiao Niang now, but Dong shi knows that she is an outsider, and it is too late to avoid suspicion. At the moment, she is almost leaving all the way.

Ye Jiao didn't notice that Dong shi had walked, and she didn't expect these two people to come so quickly, and the first thing Little Ginseng did was to sit up slightly, looking at Qi Yun with eyesight.

Qi Yun was originally angry, especially when he heard Ye Erlang's words before entering the door, he was even more annoyed, but when he saw the clear eyes that Ye Jiao was staring at, Qi Yun immediately stepped forward, lightly Gently held Ye Jiao's fingertips.

When the woman turned her wrist, her fingers clasped tightly, and a smile appeared on her face.

Ye Pingrong looked at them, thinking that his sister and brother-in-law should be happy, but he was clearly the one who came in first, so Jiao Niang could only see Qi Yun...

The big five and three rough guys felt helpless for a while.

But Ye Jiao quickly stood up and gave a gentle salute to Ye Pingrong, with a gentle voice: "Big Brother."

Ye Pingrong nodded to her without much greeting, but quickly turned his eyes to Ye Erlang.

Ye Erlang originally entered the town for wandering around in order to find Ye Pingrong, ask him to take back this document, and then tell him that he didn't want to split the family, and that he would live together well in the future.

He could say these words to Ye Jiao, because he believed in his heart that Ye Jiao was soft-hearted and kind, and would always help him for the sake of blood relationship.

But now Ye Erlang met Ye Pingrong's face, and all the words were stuck in his mouth and couldn't say anything.

Ye Pingrong is now different from the past, with a firm face and strong body. Even if he only wears coarse clothes to hide his identity, the killing spirit he has experienced from the battlefield cannot be erased.

Before, he might just want to sever the relationship with Ye Erlang. He is a decisive temper. No matter how worried he was before, now he doesn't want it or he doesn't want it anymore. In the future, he will be a stranger, neither attached to nor hated.

But since Liu Rong sent someone to tell him that Ye Erlang actually asked Ye Jiao here, Ye Pingrong was only bored.

Walking forward in three steps in two steps, Ye Pingrong pulled Ye Erlang away from Ye Jiao, and said in a deep voice, "Have you signed the document?"

Ye Erlang hurriedly said: "I didn't sign, I don't want to sign, eldest brother, you and I are brothers, your biological brother, how can you say that you want to sever the relationship?"