C88

When Ye Jiao saw Hua Ning, the little princess was putting paper kites.

Now is the time when autumn is high and refreshing. Although the wind and rain had made the weather a lot colder before, but after the wind and rain, the weather was particularly refreshing, the breeze was breezy, the sky was high and the sky was light, and it was a good time to play.

Hua Ning is wearing light clothes. Although it is not the luxurious dress that I saw yesterday, it looks neat and delicate.

She was smiling and pulling the string, and she could laugh when she put it high and low, with a clear voice.

When she saw Ye Jiao coming, Hua Ning handed the spool to the maid beside him and walked over to meet Ye Jiao: "Jiao Niang, you are here, how hard is the road?" He said, leading her to the back hall.

Ye Jiao took Xiao Su in. She remembered Qi Yun's instructions, and she didn't say her identity. She walked along and said, "It's not a problem, I came with the minister, and he will take care of me on the way."

Hua Ning didn’t know that his brother invited Qi Yun to narrate the narrative of the mansion, only when he was worried that Ye Jiao would pick up the car and send him off in person, he couldn’t help but laugh at her: "You Xiang Gong really loves you, I heard Hui Niang say , Did he give you thrush?"

"Well, I can't paint well by myself." Ye Jiao said this honestly.

She is just a young adult, and she has to learn a little bit and do a lot of things one by one, but the little ginseng can't do everything perfectly after all.

And human hands are indeed too delicate, it is not easy to control.

Ordinary things are okay. When it comes to finer places, such as writing, such as thrush, small ginseng is really no way.

Until now, Ye Jiao's characters are still round and round, and her eyebrows are always asymmetrical.

Fortunately, with Qi Yun, he has gradually developed a beautiful Yuanshan Daimei, and he has a lot of experience, and he can improve according to the makeup that Ye Jiao chose that day.

If Qi Erlang used to think of thrush as a hard job, now he enjoys it.

Every time the thrush can take the opportunity to stare at the lady, if Ye Jiao is happy, he can even get in and kiss him, isn't this a good thing.

But when he heard this in Hua Ning's ears, his brain made up for a whole boudoir happiness.

Husband and wife thrush, this is something Hua Ning has never heard of or seen before. Even if her mother and concubine dominate the harem, the father and the emperor never painted her.

She couldn't help thinking, if my future husband could draw me a picture, it would be fine.

Hua Ning's cheeks blushed, but she still smiled, and said to Ye Jiao: "When I went to your house yesterday, I saw a copper pot with two ears in the hall of your house, thinking you might like it. I also prepared one today."

Ye Jiao had played with the Liu clan playing the pot, but she was not very good at it.

But the biggest advantage of Little Ginseng is that she is willing to learn, and everything can make her happy. After hearing Hua Ning's words at this moment, Ye Jiao immediately responded.