C24

Ye Jiao stopped the bullock cart, opened the curtain and wanted to go down.

Nanny Liu sat up slightly and stretched out her hand to help her: "Second young lady, but what do you want to buy? I'm going to go, second young lady rest in the car."

Ye Jiao shook her head and didn't say a word. She just stepped on the bench and jumped out of the cart, her movements were extremely agile.

Nanny Liu followed down and told the coachman to wait for Mo to go far, and turned to see that Ye Jiao had entered a shop.

The second young lady is not very literate, but looking at the two clothes hanging outside as decorations, she know that it is a clothing store.

She hurriedly followed in, walked beside Ye Jiao, but did not speak.

Ye Jiao looked around, and seemed to be looking for something.

The shopkeeper is sharp-eyed, and he usually has a good eye when opening a shop. Just a glance at it can tell that Ye Jiao is the wife of a wealthy family.

Not to mention anything else, the hairpin alone is enough to show your identity.

He immediately put on a big smile and greeted her, and said, "Madam,  you want to buy new clothes for winter? Don't look at the store, the face is not too big, but the craftsmanship was uploaded by the ancestors, and he has been doing this business. Regardless of whether it is knitting or embroidery, the top one is good, Mrs. Zhun is satisfied."

Ye Jiao was caught in such a call and didn't remember a few words. Anyway, she didn't want to show her anything, she said directly: "I want to see Qiu Yi."

Qiu Yi? This is big business here!

The shopkeeper was very enthusiastic, jogging to open the curtain, showing the fur styles inside: "Look, madam, these are the most fashionable styles now, and the ladies and ladies in the capital also wear this."

Ye Jiao didn't even look at it, and shook her head lightly, "I didn't buy it for myself, but for my husband."

After hearing this, nanny Liu looked at Ye Jiao in surprise.

It's not that she suspected the relationship between Qi Yun and his wife, but because she saw Fang's arrogant temper for herself, and the money was spent on herself. Suddenly someone went out to buy clothes for the Xianggong. Nanny Liu felt fresh.

The shopkeeper didn’t change his smile. He himself started a business. The auspicious words in his mouth changed from one set to another: “When you see the lady is a virtuous person, you are really blessed whoever marries you.” Go to the other side to open the curtain, and there is a neat row of fur clothes for men.

It is just now in winter, and all kinds of winter clothes are selling very well.

Nowadays, the imperial court trades heavily, and the people also have spare money in their hands. Winter clothes are usually not easy for people to make. There are many people who come to buy them, and there are many ready-made clothes shops.

But the shopkeeper usually likes to watch people serve dishes. The flat-headed people come and introduce heavy robes. When the rich come in, they introduce more expensive brocade cloaks.