C160

At this time, Qi Ming didn't know that the family had a disturbance, and he was happily opposing Chu Chengyun chanting poems in the teahouse.

In fact, composing a poem to the moon sounds a bit boring for the pair. There is neither wine nor food, nor red sleeves to add fragrance, but neither Qi Ming nor Chu Chengyun are very happy in it.

Because it is a rare entertainment for them, the happiness of reading is that simple.

Ye Pingrong, who was guarding by the side, was a military commander and a rough man. He didn't even know his name before entering the army. Even if he read the book and recognized the characters and studied the art of war, he still couldn't appreciate the happiness of these two.

Therefore, when Qi Ming and Chu Chengyun were talking about the world, Ye Pingrong sat aside silently, holding his chopsticks, and concentrated on eating the Yangchun noodles in front of him.

Liu Rong, who was sitting aside, was a little nervous.

Before that, Liu Rong was just a guard by Ye Pingrong's side. At that time, Ye Pingrong was in charge, and he didn't even have a serious official position.

Now Ye Pingrong has an official rank of Fourth Rank. When there is no battle, it is extremely glorious for a general to rise to rank 4. Liu Rong now has an official rank of Sixth rank and is still following Ye Pingrong.

Because of the close relationship between Ye Pingrong and the emperor, Liu Rong was also a face-to-face person in front of Chu Chengyun, and he would take him when he went out and in.

But this time Liu Rong felt a little restless.

There were noodles and vegetables in front of Mingming, and Liu Rong was hungry, but he couldn't eat a bite. He stared straight at Chu Chengyun and Qi Ming, for fear of any accident.

Upon seeing this, Ye Pingrong tapped the back of his hand with his chopsticks, and said in a low voice, "Take your eyes back. Don't always stare at the Lord. Don't you want your eyes?"

Liu Rong immediately retracted his gaze and turned to Ye Pingrong, with a little nervousness in his voice: "General, this is all the time, so I won't go back to the palace."

Ye Pingrong's voice was calm: "You are so concerned about what the master is doing. When the master wants to go back, you will go back. Why, are you in a hurry?"

Liu Rong shook his head hurriedly, and then lowered his voice: "I think outside the palace is not safer than inside the palace after all. In case something happens..." Liu Rong paused, then turned his head. Bah bah bah."

Ye Pingrong glanced at him disgustingly, and guarded the bowl in front of him. Then he said: "You know it yourself. You can say anything unpleasant. If someone else hears Dingrong, I can't spare you."

Liu Rong nodded again and again, and then cautiously asked: "General, I still feel unsure, or I will go below and guard." Then he thought of getting up.

As a result, before he stood up, Ye Dalang was pressed to the place.

Seeing that Chu Chengyun didn't pay attention to this, Ye Pingrong said: "There are at least fifty guards around this teahouse, and there will be patrol soldiers who will turn around every half an hour. Every effort is better than you."