C199-200

Originally, Ye Jiao had just woke up and was yawning and taking a nap while holding Qi Yun's arm, but when Xiao Su said that, she immediately became sober, rubbed her eyes and sat up, and pushed Qi Yun, and said: "Quickly Light it up and we will pick it up."

Qi Yun also sat up, but did not get out of bed. Instead, he reached out and took Ye Jiao into his arms. He stretched out his hand and gently patted Ye Jiao's back, and said slowly: "Don't worry, take your time."

Ye Jiao had just woke up recently, and she had to slow down for a while every morning when she got up, and she felt a little dazed to sit up suddenly at this moment.

Now being hugged by Qi Yun like this, Ye Jiao softened, leaned her head to the side and yawned, covering her mouth.

Even in his head, Ye Jiao felt that she had begun to dress and wash quickly, but her body rested honestly in Qi Yun's arms, and she didn't bother to move her fingers.

After a while, after she became clearer, Ye Jiao hurriedly sat up straight, looked at Qi Yun with clear eyes, and stretched out her hand to pat him gently: "How can you not be in a hurry? My parents are almost here."

Qi Yun's eyebrows were soft, and he stretched out his hand to pat her back and said, "Don't worry, I sent someone to wait in the three carriages at home two days ago. I won't neglect."

When Ye Jiao heard this, she felt relieved and smiled on her face. Then she remembered and asked, "Why are you sending out three carriages?"

Seeing that she was completely awake, Qi Yun reached out to take Ye Jiao’s dress and handed it to her. While helping Ye Jiao to tie the dress, he said: “Because the waterways are now prosperous, there are many merchants in the capital. Two ferry ports were opened, but there were often many ships gathering. Our boats might not stop at which ferry port, so I sent people to guard them."

Ye Jiao understood what Qi Yun meant when he heard this.

They are only two people, and even if they go, they can only go to one place. Now they have driven three. I am afraid that even the shopkeeper Wei, who is in charge of shipping, doesn't know where to put the ship in the end.

It would be better to send someone to guard separately, and it would be safer for them to meet in the capital after receiving someone.

After thinking about this, Little Ginseng smiled, turned his head, leaned over and kissed Qi Yun's face: "Shanggong is really smart, how can I not think of it."

On the other hand, Qi Yun accepted the compliment calmly. If it was before, he would definitely go back personally. To the girl in front of him, whether it hurts or hurts is a waste, but now Qi Yun is tying Ye Jiao with a belt, just halfway through and loosened The hands are about to be tied again.

I have to say that the tailors in the capital are indeed good at craftsmanship and workmanship, but the design of the dress is too complicated, and it takes a lot of effort to wear each time.

But Ye Jiao had already sat back, obediently turning her back to Qi Yun and asking him to help herself, her voice was soft and waxy: "Then I will prepare things later. I went to the temple and prayed for peace before. Fu, it happened to be to the mother together."

Qi Yun smiled faintly and said: "The Jiao Niang has a heart." But Qi Erlang was still relieved.

In fact, because of the addition of a ferry in the capital, there are not only more merchant ships but also more flower boats.

Those flower boats are mostly women from the wind and moon field, and in the evening, they are singing every night. It is still early, I am afraid that the flower boat has not yet left the shore.