C109

Huamai.

Qi Yun listened to these two words and reflected it for a while before realizing what it meant.

The pulse is fluent in communication, which should be smooth, like a bead and rolling jade plate, and the main pregnancy.

Originally, Qi Yun was just guessing. After all, the last time Ye Jiao had Xubao was sleepy every day. This time he just gave it a try. Who knew it would be right.

Qi Yun subconsciously rubbed his hand on Ye Jiao’s calf, but quickly released it, only daring to hold on it. The chin that was originally placed on the woman’s neck was also quickly lifted, and he sat tightly, stiff. Like a stone statue.

Ye Jiao was leaning in his arms, and Ye Jiao could feel the slight changes in Qi Yun.

Especially when Qi Yun's arms were stiff, the original comfortable posture suddenly became stiff. Ye Jiao reached out and touched the man's forearm, feeling that he was not leaning on a person, but like an armchair... …

Ye Jiao couldn't help turning her head to look at him: "Msang Gong, what's the matter?"

Qi Yun's face did not change too much, his lips were slightly pursed, and his voice was slightly low: "My daughter, don't move, you are now at the critical time."

This makes Little Ginseng feel a little strange.

When I was pregnant with Xu Bao last time, I also slept after eating. I didn't wake up even after I slept. I wished that I couldn't sleep more than 10 hours a day.

At that time, when she was pregnant, her husband was not so cautious.

Why are you so careful now?

Ye Jiao couldn't help but also nervous, put her hand on the back of his hand, and looked at Qi Yun eagerly: "What's the point? Can't move yet... Isn't it something wrong?"

"Anything is not good, no matter what is good." Qi Yun was afraid that she would say something stupid, and wanted to cover her mouth, but his two hands were pressed by the woman, unable to move, and he bowed his head and kissed steadily. On Ye Jiao's lips.

This made Xiaosu, who was on the side, immediately lowered her head. She was still happy that the second youngest grandmother was pregnant again. Who knew the two masters were starting to dazzle people again.

But after a long time, Xiaosu also knew what to see and what not to see, and now it was obviously when it was not time to see, she still remembered to cover Xu Bao's eyes.

Although Xu Bao didn't know the reason, he lowered his head and smiled as if he was playing a game with Sister Xiaosu, his round face was shining brightly.

Ye Jiao held his head up and kissed him, and when he waited for his lips to split, he muttered in a low voice: "Then you have to tell me too, don't scare me, it will make you feel sleepy."

Qi Yun looked at Xiaosu and Xubao over there, and then he reached Ye Jiao's ear and whispered, "We were fooling around in the middle of the night yesterday, afraid... for your discomfort."

Oh, this thing.

Ye Jiao didn't worry any more when she heard it, and comfortably put herself into Qi Yun's arms again, and replied slowly: "It's fine, I'm fine."