C127

The new Zhizhou Qi Yun didn't know him. In fact, since Shao Zhizhou was blown away by the rectification of officials, the new Zhizhou has been extremely cautious, and he hasn't made much fanfare or extravagance. He has come very low-key.

Just listen to Shi Tianrui saying that he is a shrewd and capable official who can do business wherever he goes, which is a good thing for the people.

But this time, Zhizhou invited merchants to go there, mostly to recognize people and give them peace of mind.

Normally Qi Yun would agree to this kind of thing. He has now replaced the Shao family as the largest rich man in the city. It can be said that he is a newcomer. If he wants to go steadily, he must have a good relationship.

But Qi Yun thought about his wife's belly again, and he was about to give birth in more than a month, so he asked Tiezi first: "Can you tell me the specific time?"

Tiezi handed over the invitation, and replied: "It's ten days later."

Qi Yun had the final say in his heart, at that time Ye Jiao was eight months pregnant.

The last month is the most important thing. Qi Yun doesn’t want to leave Ye Jiao. Even though the shop’s business is more important than his wife’s arrival, he shook his head at Tiezi, “No, I can’t go, wait for me to write. The letter explains clearly that you must hand it over to Master Zhizhou."

Tie Zi also guessed that it was the result, so he nodded and followed Qi Yun into the yard.

Qi Er Shao entered the bedroom, while Tie Zi stood at the door and waited obediently.

As soon as he looked up, Tiezi saw Xiaosu who was holding a copper basin. His face instantly smiled, and he leaned in and said, "You got up so early today, can you eat breakfast?"

Xiaosu shook his head: "I will eat later, you are still hungry, Brother Zheng, what are you doing here?"

Tiezi pointed to the door: "The second young master just went in, I'm waiting for him."

Xiao Su immediately stopped and hesitated.

Usually when the second young master and the second young grandma are alone, most of the others seldom go in and disturb, not entirely because of fear, but also because the second young master is there, he will help with everything about the second young grandma, regardless of whether it is washing her face, combing her hair or drawing her eyebrows. Painted lips, his second young master is almost almighty.

It seems superfluous for anyone to go.

But Xiaosu still knocked on the door softly, and whispered: "Second Young Master, Second Young Grandma has gotten up, I brought hot water, now send it in?"

Not long after the door was divided, Qi Yun stretched out his hand to take the basin from Xiaosu's hand, his eyes were looking at Tiezi and said, "You take Xiaosu to eat something, and you can come back in half an hour."

Tiezi happily responded, and then took Xiaosu to the small kitchen aside.

But Qi Yun took the water, closed the door with his knees, and turned back into the house.

Ye Jiao was leaning against the carved bed frame, her eyes a little dazed just after she woke up, and she yawned when Qi Yun walked over.