C25

When Ye Jiao came back, she ordered someone to bring water in. Because Ye Jiao remembered to drink pigeon soup in the evening, she wanted to wash it early and not delay the evening.

Eating is a top-ranking event in the life of little ginseng.

Keep the house warm, and put the water behind the screen. Ye Jiao is about to wait for Qi Yun to pick up the flower basket and sprinkle it in.

But after seeing Qi Yun coming back for a long time, Ye Jiao looked up strangely, and found that the man was poking at the door of the inner room, motionless, his eyes seemed to be looking at her, but when Ye Jiao looked over, he turned his head to look again. Went elsewhere.

With red ears exposed, Ye Jiao looked at the charcoal basin, wondering if it was too hot.

Released the hand holding the strap, Ye Jiao walked over, took the basket from Qi Yun's hand, and looked at him with a raised head and smiled, "Xiang Gong, go and do your job."

Qi Yun glanced at her from the corner of his eye, but quickly staggered, and whispered softly: "I'm done, I'm going to look at the books in the house, will it bother you?"

"No, it's up to you."

Ye Jiao didn't doubt that he had him, so she carried the basket around behind the screen.

But she quickly poked her head out again: "My husband, there is something I bought for you on the table. You can try it. The store said that if it is not suitable, you can take it back and change it."

Qi Yun nodded and responded, and Ye Jiao returned to behind the screen.

Soon, Qi Yun saw clothes hanging on the screen.

Two thin straps were dangling again.

He didn't dare to look again, walked quickly to the desk in the outer room, opened the account book, holding the pen, told himself calmly, and then took a deep breath to read the account book.

"Wow."

With the sound of water dripping into his ears, Qi Yun almost dropped the ink from his pen on the ledger...

Where did Ye Jiao know that Qi Yun outside was absent-minded, she chose some petals to sprinkle in the tub, and smelling the fragrance of flowers while soaking in it was really comfortable, and she didn't forget to ask, "My husband, are you busy?" ?"

Qi Yun has already drawn his pen, and he is not thinking about it now. It will be trouble if he looks back and calculates the wrong number.

Hearing what Ye Jiao said, he replied softly, "I'm not busy, what's the matter?"

"I listened to them outside, they want to pardon the world, what does it mean to pardon the world?"

Qi Yun has long been accustomed to his wife's temperament who likes to ask why. It just so happens that he also likes to answer questions and explain in detail: "Amnesty is to forgive some sinners when the court encounters a happy event."

Ye Jiao paused for a while, and her voice was puzzled: "Forgive me if you encounter a happy event?"

"According to the situation, how this situation depends on the ruling of the present-day sage." This is euphemistic, and its practical vernacular understanding is that the emperor wants to amnesty and amnesty, depending on his mood.