C114

Although Qi Yun said he wanted to buy people from outside to fill the garden on the mountain, Ye Jiao, who put it in the yard at home, chose it from home.

After all, it was at home, and Liu was in charge of things in the backyard, so she had to rest assured.

And the people next to the Liu family didn't care, only Fang family and Ye Jiao were given a wife.

When Mrs. Liu came with someone, she specifically said to Ye Jiao: "Second young lady, this is the old man next to his wife. She had taken care of her before the confinement of the wife. She has always taken care of the children."

This time, Ye Jiao was holding a bowl and eating mushroom chicken balls. Hearing the words, she took the bowl and wiped the corners of her mouth with her kerchief. His eyes were on the woman beside Granny Liu.

The woman looked at her age, her hair was gray, but she was neatly combed, and she was wearing a wooden hairpin. She was fatter than an ordinary woman, and her face was rounded without any wrinkles. She looked very kind when she laughed. , And said respectfully to Ye Jiaoge: "The old slave's surname is Mo, I have seen the second grandma."

Ye Jiao has always looked square in front of outsiders, and it is the same now, with a kind smile on her face: "Mo Ma is a kind person at first glance, sit down."

After the two women sat down, Ye Jiao looked at Mother Mo.

Feeling Ye Jiao's gaze, Madam Mo immediately sat up straight, with the same smile on her face.

Ye Jiao asked, "What does Mommy usually do?"

"Back to the second grandma, I like to cook and eat. I used to take care of the second and third young masters by my wife. When the two young masters are older, I will work in the small kitchen."

Mrs. Liu added in due course: "The apricot cheese that the second youngest grandma likes is the best she has made, and even I learned it from her."

Ye Jiao's smile immediately became real when she heard this.

Then I listened to Mrs. Liu: "The soup that the second youngest grandma drank during her confinement was also made by her."

The real smile just now collapsed quite a bit unconsciously.

However, Ye Jiao was still willing to leave Mrs. Mo.

In fact, Ye Jiao didn't have any doubts about the person Liu gave to him. The Liu family treated his son and daughter-in-law very well, and everything was close to them. This time, the giving was also sincere.

In particular, the Liu clan even gave Ye Jiao the body deed of Mrs. Mo, which is equivalent to giving this person to her, enough to show that there is no little selfishness.

When Mrs. Liu went back, the Liu family asked, "Can you please the Jiao Niang?"

Granny Liu replied: "The second young lady likes it when I look at it. I walk on the front foot and let the second young lady cook the noodles on the back foot."

Liu also smiled when he heard the words: "It is a blessing to be able to eat, and it is also a good thing to give her," the voice paused slightly, "Besides, Mo Ma has a bodhisattva face but has a lot of wrists, so she will definitely be able to protect her."