C119

What Xiao Su said was something Xu Bao had never seen or heard of.

The water vapor in his eyes that had not started to condense slightly dispersed, Xu Bao raised his head and whispered: "Kite?"

"Yes, it can fly, and there is a sound."

Xu Bao is not actually hungry. He was just a little angry just now. Now that he heard something new, he became happy and nodded: "Okay, I need to watch the kite!"

The next day, Ye Jiao saw Xiao Su brought a kite.

There is a whistle and a pattern on it, but the most eye-catching thing is that there are several long black tail feathers on it.

Ye Jiao couldn't help asking, "Xiao Hei did something wrong again?"

Xiao Su nodded heavily, and then promised to Ye Jiao: "Second young lady, don't worry, I will definitely close it this time and don't let it go out casually."

After Xiao Hei became bald this time, it is estimated that he himself would have been unwilling to show up for a while.

But baldness is better than soup.

Many Ye Jiao didn't ask, just smiled and took Xu Bao to the yard to watch the kite flying.

A kite with chicken feathers is not as light as an ordinary kite. Fortunately, it is symmetrical and conspicuous after flying up. Xu Bao looked very happy.

Xu Bao's enthusiasm for kites remained for a long time, and for several days he dragged people to fly kites to him.

Before going to the prefecture’s home for tea, Ye Jiao asked Mrs. Mo to stay at home to take care of Xu Bao, and she took Xiaosu and Qi Yun on the carriage to the town.

The carriage is covered with soft cushions. For stability, Qi Yun previously customized a carriage and sat on it. Even if he was holding water, he could only see a few ripples and would not spill it.

This horse-drawn carriage is expensive to build. Normally, it only needs thirty pens, but this one needs a hundred pens.

But for Qi Yun, everything must first consider Ye Jiao's needs, and probably what Qi Yun lacks most now is money.

The small ginseng sits on the carriage and has no food.

She held a round ball fan in her hand and fanned it gently, her eyes opened the window curtain and looked out, with a smile on her face.

Qi Yun couldn't help but stretched out his hand to stop Ye Jiao's waist, gently touched her slightly raised lower abdomen, and whispered: "Is it suffocated recently?"

Ye Jiao has never concealed anything from him, and nodded bluntly: "Yes, I can even count the number of pillars in the corridor in the yard."

Qi Yun smiled and rubbed her head against her cheek, and said softly: "Well then, now your body is stable, and the previous floods have been dealt with almost. I will send someone to the garden on the mountain to take care of it and wait for it to be cleaned up. Okay, let's live there for a while, okay?"

Ye Jiao's eyes lit up and nodded immediately.

I said I wanted to go before, but it was delayed because of a lot of things in the middle. Now when I mention it again, Ye Jiao naturally agreed: "I was worried that the previous heavy rain would wash away all the medicinal materials I just planted, so I just went over and took a look. "

Qi Yun kissed her, but didn't tell Ye Jiao that he did rush.

There is a small stream in the middle of their village. It is usually very narrow, but it widens when the rain is heavy. The land on both sides including the half-built bridge is flooded in the past. Even if the water recedes now, bring everything on both sides. Go, nothing left.