C183-184

Xu Cheng looked at Qi's Uncle Qi who was paralyzed on the ground, his face was unbearable, but he felt a little disapproving in his heart.

He was born chubby and his face was fleshy. He looked like a kind-hearted and compassionate Buddha, but how many of him can be official? What's more, it's a seven-class magistrate. If it's better, it's its parents. If it's worse, it's because you face trivial matters every day and see a lot of messy things.

Only after becoming an official will I know that the world in the books has been beautified, and that the living world is the hard-to-read scripture of every family.

In Xu Cheng's view, the Qi family's affairs were nothing but face in the final analysis.

If the Qi family’s three princes did not have the accomplishments they are today, the seven uncles of this age would not be able to find them. Now they just think that the Qi family is promising. Tolerate them more, which gave these people the courage to wander around in front of others.

The result was that Qi Jia Erlang was indeed the one who wanted a face, and that his face was earned by himself, given by the emperor!

The emperor said that they are good people, and they are good people. Whoever says nothing is to challenge the emperor.

This face is bigger than anything else. Besides, this is what the Qi family Zhanli is doing. Now there is the Heavenly family backing it up, and this scolding is over before it even starts.

Qi Yun didn't look at Qi Shugong and the others from beginning to end. From the time he asked Tiezi to find Master Zhizhou, he had already predicted the current result.

There are no gentle methods, but Qi Yun is too lazy to delay.

He is going to return to Beijing sooner or later. Before he goes back, it is Qi Yun's filial piety to clarify the family affairs.

Last time I tore my skin, but the family's skin was torn off one layer and another layer, and the layers are endless, so don't ask for it completely. This time, I will completely break the relationship cleanly, and come to look for trouble after saving it.

At this moment, Qi Yun didn't even look at Uncle Qi. He just looked at Xu Cheng, and said, "Master Xu, if the cold ground is freezing today, please come to the mansion to have a bit of hot tea to warm up, so you can discuss something. The matter of building a bridge."

Xu Cheng also laughed, and said: "It's okay, it's hard for Erlang to have the heart." Then Xu Cheng turned around and whispered to the office worker, "The officer has something to discuss with Qijia Erlang, you first go to Master Zhizhou to report a letter. "

Qi Yun could hear this, but he pretended not to know, so he stood behind Qi's father and Qi Zhao, put his hands in the sleeves for holding hands, and held the stove with a calm expression.

Father Qi also understood, smiled and said kind words to Xu Cheng, and entered the door together.

Qi Zhao looked at his second brother, thinking that his second brother is the same as before. This brain is as easy to use as a godsend. He patted Qi Yun on the shoulder, and then Qi Zhao walked towards the people who were still chilling. Said: "Since the matter is over, go by yourself, our house does not serve food."