C136

After the new year, the days did not relax, but became more tense.

Qi Yun has to be busy with the shop, and Ye Jiao has to prepare a lot of things. Although Ye Pingrong and the princess Huaning were married in mid-May, this day was to avoid the meeting and the palace exam. Qi Ming will start the exam in March. If he passes the exam, he will have to take the palace exam. Time is tight.

Don't be too late on the way, and don't go too late.

Ye Jiao made a lot of preparations. Just the clothes contained four big boxes, and there were many other things to bring.

Because she was going to bring all her belongings and her jewelry and silver bills with her this time, she had to choose a powerful **** to **** her all the way. Ye Pingrong seemed to be able to think of this, and sent three close attendants to **** her sister along the way. A family enters Beijing.

Xiao Ginseng also specially picked a good day and went to the mountain with Qi Yun.

They had just bought this place, and they had to put it aside before they lived. Ye Jiao felt it was a pity, but Qi Yun was very open-minded: “It’s not that we won’t come back, and places like Beijing are full of flowers, but are they not? A place where we can stay for a long time, we are not the home of officials, and we don’t have to hold on to it and not let go. When we come back, we still have to live here."

Ye Jiao thought about it for a while, and felt that it was the same, so she eagerly sorted out the herbs she planted.

It’s just that not all of these can be taken with her. She picked some of them and put them in flower pots and carefully brought them down the mountain. Some of the rest were given to the Dong family, some to the Zheng family, and more to the Liu family. Parting with Fang, left and right cannot be wasted.

And after dealing with these things, you still have to choose women for the three dolls. Naturally, you have to be very careful when choosing people for the children. After Ye Jiao read Qi Yun, she must check her wealth before she nodded.

When I was elected, I didn't take care of the children directly, but let Mother Mo take the place first.

Speaking of bringing children, Mrs. Mo is a good player. Now it is appropriate to let her do this. When Ye Jiao was busy with the affairs of the mountain village, Mrs. Mo gathered a few selected people together and taught them carefully. It is better not to let them make omissions.

The Liu family also asked Mrs. Liu to come and help her discipline people. Mrs. Liu was used to doing these things, and now it is easy to pick it up again.

However, in their free time, Mrs. Liu and Mrs. Mo gathered together for a drink. Mrs. Liu was a little envious: "You are very blessed now. When you say you enter Beijing, you will enter Beijing. Now you have a face in front of the second young grandma. I'm afraid the days are endlessly comfortable."

This sentence of envy is sincere, and Mrs. Mo also feels that she is lucky.

The Second Young Master's family is capable, everyone knows this, but in front of the Second Young Master and the Second Young Grandma, it is something that no one can ask for.

I haven't seen that Tiezi has become a master now, who doesn't give a three-point thin face when he comes in?

The same goes for Xiaosu. The half-sized yellow-haired girl is still thin and small now, but she is so fierce that everyone is afraid of seeing it. She is still a little quail in front of the master, but when she goes out to do errands, she is neat and capable, and she is very powerful. The family also got into the hands of the young master's Zhuangzi.