C70

If it is said that Qi Jia Saburo’s first name in the county exam last time, others just complimented Wenquxing's descending to the world, and now Qi Ming has named the first name in the county exam again only two months later, then it is really fascinating.

After the Announcer came, Qi's father immediately gave a big banquet, regardless of how much money was spent.

Liu shi who used to be very careful about these is also exceptionally generous, and the smile on his face has never stopped.

Ye Jiao didn't go with her this time, but stayed in the yard.

There are many people in front, and there will inevitably be a collision. Ye Jiao is not a person who loves to be in the crowd. Liu shi also takes care of her, and gives her a portion of the dishes on the banquet. I'm so happy that I don't have to go ahead and join in the fun.

But at the time of the banquet, Ye Pingrong came to Ye Jiao.

Right now, Ye Jiao was eating, seeing her elder brother coming, she said to Xiao Su: "Go and add a pair of chopsticks."

Xiao Su responded and took the dishes and arranged them.

Ye Pingrong was not polite with his sister. After sitting down, he set aside the box he was holding, and then accompanied Ye Jiao to lunch.

Ye Jiao hadn't finished eating yet when she put his chopsticks in.

Ye Pingrong and everyone else’s worries are different. He is unmarried. He doesn't know how to eat more and less when a woman is pregnant. He just looks at Ye Jiao's joy to eat and then he is happy, thinking that eating is a blessing, which is good.

And Ye Jiao satisfied the bowl after drinking two bowls of rib soup, and made people take the table away, and looked at Ye Pingrong with a smile on her face: "Brother, what's the matter with me today?"

"I'm here to send the master to see you." Ye Pingrong handed the box he was holding to Ye Jiao.

Probably everyone who came to visit her recently gave something away. Ye Jiao wasn't surprised this time. She smiled and thanked her. She stretched out her hand to take it and opened it, and she saw some children's favorite toys inside.

Although there are many things, it can be seen that they have been carefully sorted out.

On the left is the Cuju pony that boys like, and on the right is the flower rope shuttlecock that girls like. The preparations are particularly complete.

Ye Jiao asked Xiao Su to put it away, and then smiled at Ye Pingrong: "It's still a few months before the child is born. The eldest brother prepared a bit early."

Ye Pingrong looked at Ye Jiao gently. He was obviously a calm and stern temper in front of outsiders, but when he arrived in front of Ye Jiao, his voice was lightened a lot: "I have something to do, waiting for my niece or niece to be born. , I'm afraid I haven't come back yet, so I thought about preparing for the meeting ceremony early, which is my uncle's wish."

Even if Little Ginseng had never seen a woman give birth to a child before, but Liu and Fang were with her every day, and they talked a lot. Ye Jiao could also estimate that she had it in the first month of the year. If you want to see a baby, early September is late October, but it is not yet May.