C125

Qi Yun didn't tell the family about the golden plaque, so everyone except him and Tie Zi didn't know it.

It was early at this time. The Liu family was originally praying to the Buddha. When she heard the movement, she called Mother Liu to come and ask. When she heard Mother Liu said that it was someone from the Yamen, Liu was startled and hurriedly helped Mother Liu out.

Before reaching the gate, he ran into the Fang family who hurried forward.

Liu thought she knew what was going on, so he asked hurriedly: "What's going on? Why is there such a big disturbance in the office... Could it be that someone in our family has entangled the lawsuit?"

Fang's heart burst upon hearing this.

It’s not that she doesn’t trust Qi Zhao. In fact, Fang knows that among the three brothers of the Qi family, Qi Zhao seems to be the oldest and should have an idea, but in fact, Qi Zhao is the most honest person and he is cautious. Be careful, be gracious and kind, and never get grudges or grudges with others. I guess there is nothing wrong with it.

But when things arrived, the people from the yamen were waiting in the front hall, and Erlang's family was on the mountain, Saburo was studying in the city, and Dalang was left at home. If something really happened, it could only be Dalang...

Fang had no idea in his heart, the more he thought about it, the more he was afraid, his face paler than usual.

Liu looked at her nervousness, and knew in his heart that her eldest daughter-in-law was looking outgoing, but she was actually a casual and timid. I was afraid that now she thought of nothing, Liu stopped scaring her. , Reached out and patted the back of Fang's hand, and took her to the lobby.

As soon as I entered the door, I saw a lot of red.

Red is always a festive color, but even during the Chinese New Year, the Qi family has never decorated it like this, and Liu looked at these servants wearing red and hanging colors, and their servants were busy carrying the incense case and didn’t figure out the situation for a while. .

Qi Zhao arrived one step earlier and was talking to Qi Yun, while Ye Jiao, after seeing the Liu family and the Fang family, helped Xiaosu over and said, "Mother, sister-in-law."

When Liu turned his head to see Ye Jiao, he was taken aback again.

In fact, Ye Jiao hadn't been up to the mountain for two months, but her belly was much bigger than she had seen before leaving.

The little ginseng was originally slim and slender, and she wasn't very embarrassed. Now, the appearance of her belly is nothing to an ordinary pregnant woman, but it looks a little different here for Ye Jiao.

Seeing that Ye Jiao was about to salute, Liu's hurriedly stretched out her hand to help her: "Don't move, be careful, you are now a month old, don't do these vain gifts, it will save you tired." He beckoned, "Quickly, go move a chair and let the girl sit down."

Ye Jiao grabbed Xiaosu and smiled at Liu's: "Mother, it's okay. There will be some preparation for the left and right sides. Let's just sit aside and wait. There is no need to move chairs."

Only then did Liu remembered to look at the staff again, and asked in a low voice, "What the **** is going on?"

Ye Jiao just heard that Zhizhou talked about the whole story, and now she honestly said: "I heard the leader say that it was the emperor who felt that the Qi family had done the relief work, so he wrote a plaque and sent it over."