C187-188

Xiao Su could recognize that it was Liu Rong at a glance, and Ye Jiao naturally saw clearly. Then he didn't speak, but didn't step forward, for fear of disturbing the two people over there.

Because I was so far away, I could only see Liu Rong talking with Shi, but couldn't hear what he was saying.

Ye Jiao was not curious, but looked at them with a little surprise.

Liu Rong's person, Ye Jiao, knew him. He had been with Ye Pingrong. Ye Pingrong often mentioned Liu Rong as a good man, saying that he was also a proud person in front of the emperor, and his conduct was good if he wanted to.

It's just that Ye Jiao doesn't remember the connection between him and Shi Clan...

It was in Ye Jiao’s heart that the Shi family had always been alone, and was particularly unwilling to contact others. Before seeing Shi Tianrui soaring into the sky, many people wanted to repeat the old tricks and marry the Shi family to please Shi Tianrui made Shi's annoying.

At that time, Shi even said that he would not marry forever and be an aunt.

It now appears that Shi Shi should have changed her mind. Ye Jiao is still unclear about the details, but Xiao Ren Shen thought, Yingxiu is strong and clever, and has always had her own ideas, and she will think carefully about what she wants to do.

That being the case, Ye Jiao didn't think she needed to worry about her. If Shi Clan wanted her to know anything, she would take the initiative to say it. Ye Jiao pulled Xiaosu and said, "Go, let's go back first."

Xiao Su is extraordinarily well-behaved and will not go to casually inquire about the master's affairs. She also knows that this matter cannot be publicized, so she has been drooping her head and daring not to look at it, so she agreed and prepared to leave with Ye Jiao.

But when he left, Ye Jiao accidentally stepped on the fine branches on the ground, making some noises, and her body crooked.

Xiao Su hurriedly held Ye Jiao and said, "Young grandma, be careful."

Little Ginseng paused, looked left and right, and was relieved when Liu Rong and Shi did not look back there. They looked aside and found that only the parrot hanging on the tree tilted their heads to look at her.

This parrot has green tail feathers, but its chest is crimson. It has a round head and a round brain. Its eyes are rolling around, staring at Ye Jiao, and its mouth is still open.

Ye Jiaosheng was afraid of any movement from the parrot. Even though he wanted to see it more, the time was wrong, so he grabbed two melon seeds from a porcelain jar on the side and gave it to him, blocking the parrot’s small mouth, while the parrot nibbling. When Guazi hurriedly pulled Xiaosu away.

In the distance, Liu Rong heard the movement, but did not act rashly.

He is a martial artist. Although his martial arts is not as good as Ye Pingrong's, he has a clear ear and can hear what Ye Jiao and Xiaosu say even far away.

Liu Rong knew about the close relationship between Ye Jiao and the Shi clan. Since they didn’t plan to break it, naturally they wouldn’t say more about right and wrong. Liu Rong pretended not to know, just said to the Shi clan: "I gave you the last time. Why don’t you wear the pearl hairpin, but you don’t like it? If you don’t like it, I will buy another one you like."

Shi Shi raised his head and glared at him when he heard this.

She is different from an ordinary woman. Even if she has a good impression of Liu Rong now, she will not lose her mind because of her thoughts on this person.