C13

Although rain in autumn is nothing new, the pouring rain still exceeded many people's expectations.

Normally, the college will have two days off in Shuowang, but Qi Ming’s academy is more strict, only a few days off on the first day of the middle school, and at other times you have to study hard in the college.

Qi Ming, who was about to return, stayed in the academy and waited for the heavy rain to pass. Qi Yun also stayed in Zhuangzi and looked after Qi's father.

Qi Yun didn't stop his plan to rebuild the wine shop. Guan Shi came here regularly every day. He came early in the morning and left before lunch. For many days, it was rain or shine.

But they did not go to the study anymore, but often talked in the small room.

Guan Shi's mood is getting better day by day. Even the heavy rain can't wash away his joy. On the contrary, Qi Yun appears calm and takes medicine and rest regularly, which also makes the doctor who comes to see the Qi Yun very happy.

In fact, the former Qi Yun was not really an obedient patient. He was prescribed medicine, and he did not take it from time to time. The most frequently asked him during the consultation was how long he could live. This made the doctor feel particularly frustrated.

Now it's different, Qi Yun's body slowly improves, and he doesn't usually mention life or death anymore, and his attitude is extraordinarily correct. The doctor is naturally happy for him.

At the same time, the doctor is also happy for him. If Qi Yun gets better, the doctor's consultation fee will be much heavier than before.

It is of course the job of a doctor to save the dying and heal the wounded, but the doctor is also a human being. Since people always have to eat, he will certainly not refuse if he has more money.

Little Ginseng stared at Qi Yun's body every day. As for what he asked Guan Shi to do in the shop, Ye Jiao didn't even ask.

After the rain passed and the weather cleared, Ye Jiao started to walk around Liu's every day again. When she returned, Guan Shi had often left.

One autumn rain and one cold weather, when the sun was just right after the heavy rain, Liu shi told Fang shi and Ye Jiao to take out the winter clothes to dry them and prepare their upper bodies.

On this day, Qi Yun mentioned something: "Jiao Niang, I said before that I would teach you how to read Chinese characters."

Ye Jiao was eating an apple right now, and immediately nodded when she heard that, and asked him happily, "Shall we start now?"

Originally, Qi Yun just didn't want Ye Jiao to be bored, but he himself could neither embroider nor arrange flowers. He thought about it and remembered that Ye Jiao said before that he wanted to read and read.

The first book Qi Ming studied before was taught by Qi Yun. Now that Qi Ming can test his fame, Qi Yun feels that he can also teach his wife.

But Qi Yun himself didn't know if Ye Jiao said that he wanted to learn to read, whether she wanted to make him happy sincerely. Now that Ye Jiao promised, he knew that her little lady had a heart to learn.

This made Qi Yun smile, and Tie Zi and Xiao Su brought back several books from the study, and Ye Jiao excitedly started learning to read.