C162

Shi sits quietly on the main seat, looking at the old Wen family below, with a faint smile on his face, and the thought of picking up the tea cup to drink tea slowly, looking at it, he is very calm.

On the contrary, the clan elders looked at each other and didn't know what to say.

They can be called the clan elders, but in fact they are only the elders of the Wen family.

Wen Minsong is the most prosperous of the Wen family, who is Shi's sire. When Wen Minsong passed the imperial examination, he did not pass the examination again, but he made a lot of friends. His fellow villager Shi Tianrui was one of them. Wen Minsong still married a talented scholar at the time. Shi Tianrui's direct sister.

Later, Shi Tianrui High School was highly valued in the Hanlin Academy, and the Wen family's ability to gain a foothold in the capital also borrowed from Shi Tianrui.

After Shi Tianrui was reprimanded from Beijing, he did not harm the Wen family. The Wen family still held more than half of the porcelain and jade in the capital.

As for whether the Wen family's back home is peaceful or not, these people don't care.

They only need to watch Wen Minsong earn money and feed them, and everything is fine.

Shi knows these thoughts of them, so he is sure that this time and the time can be achieved. At this time, the words are calm and stable: "I have known each other for many years, and we have shared joys and sufferings, but in the end the fate is exhausted. I don’t want to delay my husband, just separate."

Wen Minsong, who was sitting at the side, looked a little complicated when he heard this.

He didn't like Shi Shi very much in his heart. Even though he had said many sweet things to Shi Shi at the beginning, he also gave a lot of things, but it was Wen Minsong who saw Shi Tianrui's promising future and wanted to marry his sister. It can be stained later.

Besides, Shi's thoughts were soft at the time, temperamental, and very tolerant. He must be able to treat his Sun, who had already bred two children for him, and Wen Minsong could not give up.

But when he got married at home, Wen Minsong didn't care much about her. Although he didn't get bored with bothering him, he was still faint.

In particular, Sun often cried to him and complained that he had suffered a crime in Shi's place, and Wen Minsong felt that Shi's previous lenient and softness were all pretended.

If it weren't for Shi's hello today and asked him to come over to see him, after all, the two hadn't spoken in the same place for six months.

Even Shi's desire to reconcile is known from his servants.

As soon as Wen Minsong heard that Shi Shi was about to make peace, his first reaction was that Shi Shi was crazy.

He did it straight, frowned, and said in a low voice: "You have to think about it clearly. Now your family does not rely on it. You have to rely on the Wen family for food and drink. If you have nothing to do, I will still be happy to raise you. The house is full of benevolence and righteousness. If you are peacefully separated, if you leave this door, I am afraid that you will not be able to go on for a day."