C105

The yard on the mountain is very large, and there are all the flowers and trees that Ye Jiao said.

There was a stream trickling in the middle. Qi Yun took Ye Jiao's hand and said as he walked: "You can build a few stone bridges here and plant willow trees on both sides. I'll let you draw them when I look back."

Ye Jiao responded with a smile, and went to the garden with Qi Yun.

But the garden is very big, built on the mountain, and there are woods beside it, so you can't see the head at a glance.

After walking for a while, he set up a bed and rested by the stream.

This bed was not a bed, but a foldable chair. Qi Yun brought two of them when he went out, thinking about the size of the yard, and he could not finish shopping for a while. It would be good to have a chair to rest.

Ye Jiao sat down, looked at the gurgling stream, smiled and grabbed Qi Yun's hand: "It's very good here, what I like, is it really ours in the future?"

Qi Yun took out a title deed from her arms and gave it to her: "You take this, it is here, it is naturally ours, and all the plants and trees inside are ours."

In fact, when Qi Yun said to buy a mountain before, Ye Jiao had no idea.

But now, after seeing the courtyard really, Ye Jiao felt particularly happy.

Qi Yun said: "It's okay to clean up here. The open space in the south just happened to be rich. When I turned back to let the caravan come back, I would stay there. When my eldest brother wrote to me two days ago, he said that he had bought a set of poles. A good harness will be brought to you next time. It’s empty here, just for you to learn how to ride a horse."

"Brother wrote you a letter? Why didn't you tell me." Ye Jiao tugged Qi Yun's cuff.

Qi Erlang smiled and grabbed her fingertips, and said with a smile: "It's all small things, nothing interesting. I will have to send a letter later, and you will just write a letter and send it together. "

Ye Jiao didn't question, and Qi Yun continued to drag her forward and walk slowly.

In fact, the letter between Qi Yun and Ye Pingrong never stopped.

Previously, because the situation was not stable, Ye Pingrong didn't know what his future was, so he always kept in touch, but at that time, most of the letters were sent unilaterally by Qi Yun, which was regarded as family letter.

Now that the new emperor is enthroned, Ye Pingrong has also gained a firm foothold, and often writes letters.

After Wu's first visit, Qi Yun wrote a letter to inquire about the Lu family, in fact, to test whether the Qi family's backing was reliable.

If it is reliable, then it will be bigger and bigger.

If it is unreliable, then it will be smaller, I am afraid that when Ye Jiao said that Lu Qi girl is pregnant, Qi Yun will make their minds dirty.

As a result, Ye Pingrong’s reply clearly told Qi Yun that Saburo’s future was important.

And, seemingly inadvertently, said that the purging of official style in the DPRK involved a lot of officials, including one named Lu, who was afraid to move.