C168

Ye Jiao was still a little concerned about Wen's affairs.

It wasn't that he cared more about the rise and fall of his family. After all, the people who cared about him were the people around him, and didn't have so much sympathy for others. What really made Ye Jiao care about was when they could move out.

Now that the weather is getting hotter, it's time to make a new yard for the stone.

Because of Ye Jiao's thoughts, Xiaosu and Madam Mo would be more or less concerned about Wen's affairs. They lived close to each other, it was not difficult to inquire about the news, and they knew everything well.

But after listening to Mrs. Mo, Ye Jiao knew that the next topic might not be easy for the children to listen to, and said: "Send them back first," and then Ye Jiao hugged Xu Bao and kissed him on the face. He smiled and said, "Will Xu Bao play with his younger siblings?"

Xu Bao didn't care about anything about the Wen family and Leng family. After hearing Ye Jiao's words, Xu Bao immediately nodded, smiled and went down to the ground, and said to Ning Bao and Ruyi: "Come on, brother will study for you. "

Ning Bao didn't speak, but Ruyi just said, "No..." Xu Bao took the ball and stuffed it into his arms.

Ruyi is a lively, forgetful nature. When I saw the ball, I forgot what I just wanted to say, and hugged it cheerfully, without noticing Xu Bao's smiling eyes.

Ning Bao, who was holding the ball of yarn, didn't speak, but just glanced at them, then yawned, lying lazily in Xiao Su's arms and closed his eyes to sleep.

When Xiaosu and the women left with the children, Mother Mo said: "Before the Wen family discussed marriage and said that his family name was Zhang, he was not from the capital city. There was a four girls who had left home, those four girls. It was said that he had met with Master Wen and had promised each other for life, so he had to be hired, but when Aunt Sun knew about it, she started to make trouble."

Ye Jiao blinked. She felt that Mr. Wen and the four girls were listening in a mess. She didn't plan to make it clear. She just asked, "Are they going to move?"

Mrs. Mo nodded and said, "It's going to be moved. Master Wen has already sold a lot of things on credit for the betrothal gift. It's been around these few days."

Ye Jiao laughed when she heard the words, while Hua Ning, who was sitting at the side, was like a mirror, thinking that Wen Jia was really stupid.

Maybe outsiders think that as the relatives of the emperor, they usually go high and high, they definitely don’t look at the life in the ordinary market, and they don’t know about the ordinary businessmen in the capital, but they don’t know that Huaning knows more than ordinary people. many.

What she wants now is nothing more than Ye Pingrong's future.

From the very beginning, Hua Ning focused on Shi Tianrui.

Shi Tianrui will return to Beijing soon. This person will definitely be reused. Hua Ning also cares a lot about the Shi family. Naturally, he will find out the details of the Wen family, and this family will cause Shi Tianrui trouble in the future.

Now that he heard this, Hua Ning didn't say anything, but in his heart he wanted to take a good look after he went back, and sent the Wen family early, so it would be better for him to get in the way every day.