C33

In front of Liu family, Zhang always had an inexplicable sense of pride.

When they weren't married before, they often got together because of their close family background.

The Liu family appeared to be particularly outstanding at the time, both in appearance and character are the best in their circle.

Later, they got married. Except for the Liu family who chose an ordinary rich outdoor, everyone else would either marry a scholarly scholar or a rich squire.

At that time, they all laughed privately at the Liu family's low vision. What is so good about the Qi family?

But it's just a small landlord who has some fields in his family. Although there is no clansman in the family, there is no one to help. If there are scholars who can make imperial examinations, the merchants who can make money are better than the Qi family.

Zhang also laughed at her at the time, who knew that she would not laugh after two years.

Those who are married to businessmen will feel uncomfortable if their husband's family is underdeveloped. If they are well developed, they have to look at their husbands and concubines.

As for those who are married to scholars, if the man has not been lifted, a weak scholar who can't carry on his shoulders and can't mention them is afraid that his own wife will make money and raise them. It's normal to live in poverty. In case of a strike, it is even more troublesome. Looking at the man who is going to be an official, if he is still young, he will pay it off. But if he stays for a few years, how many original wives who are used to seeing the old man?

As the days passed, among them, the Liu family had a better life.

The Zhang family was not uncommonly jealous of Liu family, and always felt that all the benefits were taken by her.

When she gritted her teeth and watched Xianggong accepting his concubine, Liu Shi was comfortably in front of her Qi's family, eating and drinking without worries.

My concubine room gave birth to one son after another, and the Liu family over there had three children by himself. Father Qi respected her as a guest, not to mention the concubine room, even the brothel.

However, Zhang became comfortable afterwards, because the second child of the Qi family was not in good shape.

Qi Yun's body is notoriously poor. From birth, he can drink medicine before he can drink milk. Even if he is earlier than the child beside him, he will know that he will be alive in the next few years.

For Liu, this is the only sadness in her happy life. Although Liu has never really felt bad for anyone, she has done everything she can do as a mother for Qi Yun’s prayers for Buddha and Qi Yun’s medical advice. .

But her pain has become a pleasure for others to grasp.

Zhang actually sympathized with her, but after all, the sympathy couldn't be better than the jealousy in her heart. The brighter the concubine in the family, the more jealous she became of Liu, and she always took Qi Yun's illness to pierce Liu's heart.

This makes the blessing at the end of each year Zhang's favorite part. As long as she sees Liu's unhappy, she can get some vain joy.