C59

This punch, Ye Dalang's fight was considered strong, without any moisture.

Ye Erlang didn't react for a while, and even forgot to hide, and he also received the punch firmly.

Ye Pingrong's fist didn't want to be like an ordinary person, it was extraordinarily strong, especially now that he didn't think of saving him any face, he used five points.

The reason why it was five points was because Ye Pingrong hadn't wanted his life yet.

If Ye daLang exerted all his strength, he could kill a cow with one punch.

It's just that this five-point punch hit Ye Erlang directly on the ground, his mouth full of blood.

After coughing twice, Ye Erlang's red mouth spit out a white tooth.

This frightened Ye Ersao. She was still holding the silver tightly in her hand, but people rushed towards Ye Erlang and stared at Ye Pingrong: "What are you doing, are you going to kill him!"

Ye Pingrong's expression faintly retracted his fist: "If I want to kill him, he can't resist a punch."

Ye Erlang wife angry eyes reddened: "Well...Well, Erlang is the younger brother of your compatriot, who wants to inherit the incense of your Ye family, how can you..."

"Just now, we are no longer brothers, and the black and white handprints are red. Don't blame anyone." Ye Pingrong was still very calm, as if he was not the one who hit someone suddenly.

Now he is no longer the original flat-headed people. He is in charge of administering jurisdiction. The prince Duan is standing behind him. Even if it is for the prince's sake, he must think twice before doing things and cannot be brave.

Today, he had already thought about it early, so he just punched it and did nothing else.

Seeing that Ye Erlang was beaten and couldn't get up, Ye Pingrong stood there, calmly and calmly: "I beat you because you cheated my little girl."

As soon as this remark came out, Ye Erlang's coughing strength became weaker, and Ye Ersao also looked left and right. Compared with the harshness just now, she looked a little quieter now.

Ye Pingrong's voice did not stop: "You married this woman yourself. You have bad intentions, but you are really bad-hearted. Now the relationship between me and you is severed. There are documents to prove it, but my little girl... "

"The little sister is still my little sister, I won't deny her." Ye Erlang's mouth was full of blood, looking a little embarrassed.

The second sister-in-law Ye just wanted to ask him what he wanted to do with the oil bottle, but then she thought that Ye Jiao is now the second youngest of the Qi family, and there will be endless golden mountains and silver mountains in the future.

This Ye Dalang was just a pharmacy nursing home, after all, he was just a man under his hands.

But Ye Jiao, who had eaten rice in his house before, had a good husband, and only with the basket of eggs and meat that the Qi family had transported to them during the Chinese New Year, Ye Ersao felt that she shouldn't let her relatives go.

And Ye Ersao closed her mouth, still thinking in her heart that the mate is still more knowledgeable, and Ye Jiao wants to recognize it, of course!