C11

People nowadays pay attention to "one shampoo for three days and one bath for five days", Qi Yun is no exception.

Although the Qi family is not comparable to the big wealthy families in the city, it is considered to be the richest among the Shili and Eight Villages. There are Zhuangzi and shops, there is no shortage of charcoal fire, and hot water is also affordable.

Because Qi Yun sometimes gets hot and cold, and the charcoal fire is burning these days, and the room is hot, Ye Jiao always stares at him and rests under the quilt on the bed. Sometimes when he wakes up, he will be sweaty. , Qi Yun will wash more diligently.

However, Qi Yun's bath time is different from Ye Jiao's. His wife likes to bathe at night, but Qi Yun always chooses to take a bath during the day, so as not to get cold after night.

He would also choose when Ye Jiao was away, and it is the same today. Originally, this time should be when Ye Jiao took the pot of stone buds to bask in the sun, but Ye Jiao didn’t know if he was tired from kicking the shuttlecock and had a nap. She did not wake up, Qi Yun took advantage of this time to take the water to bathe.

He knew his body and bones, Qi Yun was born with inadequate and weak health, even if he was well fed, he would not suffer a loss in height, but although he was not amazingly thin, he was still slightly thinner than an ordinary man.

As someone else, Qi Yun didn't care what they thought of him.

Can be replaced by Ye Jiao, Qi Yun is very concerned about this person's opinion of him.

Until now, Ye Jiao hadn't really seen what this person looked like in the bathtub.

Now it's good, you can see clearly and have a clear view.

When Ye Jiao uttered the "so white" emotion, Qi Yun subconsciously grabbed the towel next to the bathtub and directly covered it under his waist.

In fact, Ye Jiao hadn't looked so carefully yet. His eyes kept rolling around the man's chest. He looked down when he saw him doing this. As a result, Qi Yun raised his voice slightly, "Lady!"

Little Ginseng didn't know what to guard against men and women, and didn't know what Qi Yun did with his belly.

But when he heard Qi Yun calling her, Ye Jiao still stared at him with a pair of beautiful eyes, and smiled and replied: "My husband, this is the first time I have seen you undress," Ye Jiao said. She leaned over, pulled his sleeve up, stretched it over Qi Yun's shoulder and compared it, "Look, it's almost the same."

Qi Yun looked over subconsciously and saw a piece of jade-white arm, but his skin color was unhealthy pale.

They are all white, but Jiao Niang is as beautiful as jade, and she is as thin as paper.

Ye Jiao's concern is that Xianggong's neck is good-looking, her chest is flat, different from her own, and her ears... Hey, why are Xianggong's ears red? The water is too hot?

At this moment, Qi Yun tilted his head to look at her, facing Ye Jiao with his slightly upward face.

I thought I would see some embarrassment on this face, or dissatisfaction with him, but in Qi Yun's eyes, there were only a pair of clean and translucent eyes, like a pool of water that could be seen to the bottom.

...Yes, what is he thinking about?

My Jiao Niang doesn't understand anything, she is innocent, unlike him, she is crazy about thinking.

But Ye Jiao's pure expression made Qi Yun feel a lot more secure. There was a smile on his face, and his voice was gentle only when facing Ye Jiao: "Lady, go outside and wait for me, It's almost done."