C18

Ye Ersao thinks that Ye Jiao is really her own evil star, ten percent of the evil star!

The Ye family took the Qi family's money, although it was not enough to turn them over and become wealthy, but if they save some, they can live a few years without worrying about food and clothing.

However, Ye Ersao's sister-in-law was high-spirited, and when Ye Jiao returned to the door, the battle irritated her. Ye Ersao's wife tried her best to get Ye Erlang to take the lead and use the money to do business so that she could also be a business wife, no As for being angry in this small village.

Except for the money left to study for Ye Bao, the rest was given to Ye Erlang as capital.

But Ye Erlang is not a material for doing business, he is a farmer, where can he play with those crooked businessmen?

In the past, she was forced to go out to make a living and lost money. Now she still has foreign debts. Recently, she was urged to go out to work. Not only did she fail to do one thing, she was cheated of a lot of money.

Ye Bao didn't worry too much. In the school, he either confronted his classmates or fought with other children. Just now, Ye Ersao went to the house to compensate the child who was beaten.

She was very angry and anxious this time, and she was full of upset at the moment, who knew that there were outsiders coming to add to her.

The women don't care whether Ye Ersao's life is good or not, they have long tongues and they stumbled with Ye Ersao, of course they will not be soft at the moment.

"Then the second youngest member of the Qi family, I can hear people say that I got sick after spying on the secret of heaven. I have great supernatural powers. Otherwise, how can I make jade liquor."

"Second sister-in-law, take a look, your sister-in-law is having a good life, can you follow along?"

"I heard that your family Erlang lost money again. Instead of getting angry, you might as well go to the Qi family to beg for it. Maybe they can still help you."

The expression on Ye Ersao's face was stiff, she couldn't hold back a word from her sharp-toothed mouth, her heart jumped.

This Ye Jiao, who ate white rice at home before, would make herself angry even if the idea was gone!

Didn’t you marry a sick tuberculosis? Then accept your fate, live her hard life well, why bother to make yourself uncomfortable everywhere.

How can she live a good life? how is this possible!

Ye Ersao didn't feel happy for Ye Jiao, but was full of resentment.

She was stingy, and she always felt that now that the Ye family has no man other than Ye Erlang, she can be the master of the house. After Ye Jiao is cleaned up, her life will be better, but she did not expect that Ye Jiao's life will be better than her. hundred times.

Sending Ye Jiao to Qi's house wasn't for her to live a good life!

Why is his own man still unable to do anything, but Qi Yun can actually make a fortune?

Who said he was going to die? How could he be going to die here!

There were congratulations from those women in the ears, the sound was harsh, Ye Ersao could only pretend not to hear, and walked away quickly with the basket.