C135

New Year, this is a big event.

Not only is it time for family reunion, but also a set of etiquette rules.

When to post the Spring Festival couplets and when to welcome the God of Wealth, there are days and rules.

In the past, Ye Jiao didn't pay attention to this, but this time the Liu family let her take care of the back house. Naturally, the little ginseng had to write it down carefully so that she could do the same thing.

Compared with previous years, this year will be more grand.

Not only because the three brothers of the Qi family have made achievements in the past year, but also because they will make a wish for their three children in the coming year.

Da Lang's Zhuangzi, Erlang's shop, Saburo's meeting, everything is a major event, not careless.

In addition, Qi Yun will bring Qi Ming to Beijing soon. I am afraid that I will not be able to meet every day like now, so the Liu family wanted to take them to worship in the ancestral hall.

Even though the ancestors are divided into families, but the children and grandchildren will not divide their ancestors. There are still ancestral halls.

Before Qi Shugong's line hit a wall here with Father Qi, others knew that there was an emperor behind them, and naturally no one would stop them. When they went there was a huge momentum, and the cold talk before this time did not say a word.

Qi Shugong hid in the house even more, not coming out at all.

Father Qi brought the three brothers to worship first, and the Liu family brought two daughters-in-law to worship later, respectfully.

The Fang clan didn't need to bow because he was still pregnant, but Ye Jiao followed Liu clan very well, kneeling, kowtow, and incense, carefully learning everything.

Not only out of respect, but more importantly out of awe.

Even if the little ginseng went to the temple to look at the tall Buddha, even if she had a golden body, she was not afraid.

Because she used to be a fairy, but now she is a human, she is always alive, not afraid of this muddle.

Although she also made a wish, but the heart of the little ginseng is only regarded as a ritual, and has never been taken to the heart.

But it was different in the ancestral hall. Qi Yun had told her that the tablets on it were all outdated ancestors of the Qi family. They used to be alive. Ye Jiao didn't feel like bowing his head just looking at it.

For small ginseng, fearing life has probably become a habit, and it is naturally respectful.

When the worship was over, everyone left in a carriage again, and it was already evening when they returned home.

After dinner, Fang felt tired, Qi Zhao carefully supported Fang to go back. The stone also protected Fang in a way, opening the way for her, so that the laugh on Fang's face never loosened.

Ye Jiao's three dolls were young, and they were sleepy after going back and forth during the day, and fell asleep after dinner.