C14

Guan Shi didn't look up after speaking, for fear that the pride in his eyes was too obvious and annoying.

But Song Guan's ears were standing upright, and he heard the sound of inhalation clearly, which made him especially relieved.

In fact, as a steward, no matter how hard you do, the money will not fall into your pocket.

If you make a lot of money, the owner will give you more money, and if you make less, you will give less money.

But everyone who works in one place wants to win a jackpot, and how much confidence he makes in two months!

Most of these people in charge are old people who have been with the Qi family for many years, and they can only achieve this position if they are trusted. Even if the three brothers of the Qi family are harmonious and the father is kind and the son is filial, but these people under their hands will not really be a group of peace. It is common to quarrel and squabble in private.

Of course, the two stewards on Zhuangzi are always one step ahead. If they make more money, their waists are hard.

Now, Song Guanshi’s wine shop has suddenly emerged, so when will you wait without taking advantage of this opportunity?

Qi Zhao was a little surprised, because he stayed with Qi father during the reconciliation days. Qi Zhao knew very well about the burdens of these shops. Although the wine shop had not a small income, it was not that much.

But after he was surprised, he looked at Song Guanshi with a smile, and said heartily: "No wonder Song Guanshi has been diligent these days. This income has tripled or four times, okay!"

After hearing this, Fang shi in the left room gritted his teeth

What's so good? The income is someone else's, not yours, so why not follow blindly!

Qi's father quickly looked at the account book. Although he was not literate, he could still recognize the numbers written on it.

One hundred and twenty-one consistent, black and white, not fake.

Reaching out his hand to hold on to Qi Zhao who still wanted to say something, Qi's father asked: "Song is in charge, but it's only two months. How did the wine shop get so much income?"

It's not that Qi's father suspected Song Guan, but simply wanted to ask questions.

Qi's father didn't know anything about the shopping mall, and he didn't care too much, otherwise he wouldn't have given everything to Qi Yun.

But if you want to make money from the shop, it is not a matter of overnight. He is naturally happy to see the income, but it is still necessary to ask how the income came from.

Put aside more money and less money, so you can't cause any trouble.

Guan Shi glanced to the sides, and met a pair of curious eyes.

According to what he thought, these things were absolutely not open, and no one asked them.

It’s just that Qi Yun probably knew Song Guanshi’s mind a long time ago, and told him long ago: