C47

Early this morning, Guan Shi came over to find Qi Yun.

First went to the study, but no one was found. Guan Shi went to Qi Yun's courtyard. As soon as he entered the courtyard gate, Tie Zi took him to the small room.

When Guan Shi entered the door, he saw Qi Yun flipping through the books in his hand.

Ordinary people need to use an abacus to check accounts, but Qi Yun only knows the geometry of the numbers in his heart, and it is not bad. Usually he only needs to bring his brain and eyes to check accounts.

Seeing Guanshi Song coming over, Qi Yun put down the ledger in his hand and said to Guanshi Song, "Sit down, what's the matter for coming to me so early?"

Guan Song looked around in advance: "The shopkeeper Fang hasn't come?"

"The drugstore will be reopened these days, and he has to be busy." Qi Yun said, and said to Guan Song, "If there is nothing wrong, you should also go and see."

Song Guan could hear what Qi Yun meant. He wanted to let himself lead someone over and give Fang Li a scene. After all, Fang Li's drugstore is not as rich as a wine shop, and most of the hires are shops. It’s really hard to find someone who can do things right.

But Song Guan's wine shop kept a lot of them, and they also kept the land ruffians that the Cai family had looked for before.

If others want to find Song Guanshi to borrow someone, Song Guanshi will definitely not agree. Those people have high monthly money, and it is not worthwhile to pay for others to help others.

But Qi Yun just got up. Before he said anything, Guan Shi smiled and responded: "I know, when the medicine shop reopens in two days, I will take people there, and I will definitely ensure everything goes smoothly."

This made Qi Yun a little surprised. Guan Shi was usually shrewd but stingy. He thought he had to say a few more words. Who knew Guan Shi was actually generous this time.

Satisfied on his face, Qi Yun gave him a tea, while Guan Shi smiled faintly.

In fact, these days, when several managers gather in private, they compare with each other.

Guanshi Song is undoubtedly one of the most proud of it, but now Guanshi Dong is not bad, his medicine garden has made Qi Yun's heart, and his daughter-in-law's medicine shop is also looking to expand, which is obviously about to rise.

The other stewards were wondering, but steward Song was so sophisticated and extra-careful, it was inevitable that he would taste it.

But Guanshi Song has always appeared to be extremely peaceful, getting along well with Guanshi Dong, and being instructive towards Fang Li.

Others can't see through, but Guan Shi has been following Qi Yun for the longest time, so he can see clearly.

His second young master must have a big career in the future. Why should he hold on to a wine shop? And now what Qi Yun asked him to do was not only on the shop, but also a lot of other side things for him to do.

Guan Shi thought in his heart, if Song Mou would one day become the chief steward next to Qi Yun, any liquor store and drugstore would not be as comfortable as the future!