C39

If Qi Erlang had never seen these pictures before, that would be a lie.

There are several books of this kind in the ordinary study room. Qi Yun has read all the books at home, and it is not surprising to see them.

Besides, most of these **** paintings are obscure and obscure, and they are rarely used as entertainment. Most of them are used to educate newly married couples and men and women through pictures. The right is to be a book of enlightenment.

The pendulum was left there, even if Qi Yun saw it and opened it, there would be no mood swings.

After all, there are too few good-looking paintings, and if you really see Qi Yun, you will just throw aside his eyes.

But now, he has moved his mind to Ye Jiao, and as a result, he only dared to think about some things in his heart. Suddenly he was brought to his eyes by his own lady with the **** picture, which meant quite differently.

Qi Yun knew that Ye Jiao didn't know anything about it, and she was probably the only one who read Erotica as a flower book.

But Qi Yun didn't know how to explain to Ye Jiao for a while, especially when facing those beautiful and clear eyes, Qi Yun couldn't say a lot of words in his mouth.

Originally, all of this should have been said by the maiden family before getting married, but now this task has fallen on Qi Yun's head.

There is an inexplicable feeling of teaching her bad...

But if you don’t say it all the time, it’s nothing. There’s no way. Qi Yun can only hold Ye Jiao’s hand and ask her to close the book and put it aside first, and then begin to explain to her own wife that she will do another thing after getting married. Things.

Ye Jiao couldn't help muttering in her heart that getting married is good, but there are a lot of things to do.

Small ginseng is simple and true, but the simpler the person, the bolder.

Others might find it shy to talk about these things, but Ye Jiao was particularly calm. After hearing Qi Yun's words, she asked straightforwardly: "What is this for?" After that, she picked up the book again and looked at it casually.

Qi Yun tried to calm down his voice, Wen Sheng explained: "Deepened your feelings."

Little Ginseng blinked: "Eating together can Deepened feelings. This seems a bit boring."

Qi Yun: No, I find it very interesting.

But the man changed his statement: "Perhaps, we can try it in the future? It's interesting and boring, or you have to try it yourself before you know.

Ye Jiao tilted her head and said, "Why wait? We are married, can't we try now."

This is straightforward and simple, but with some curiosity eager to try.

This curiosity caused Qi Yun's ears to have a heartbeat drum noise, but he still controlled himself, and said in a low voice: "My wife, wait two more days. You will have to wait for the doctor to diagnose."

Ye Jiao couldn't help but look at the pictures in the booklet again, flipping through it, and her face was stunned: "That's right, it's quite hard to see it up. Xiang Gong, you just got better, so you should be more cautious." Here, the little ginseng looked at Qi Yun thoughtfully, "Don't worry, I will help you."