C144

Ye Jiao didn't have a deep impression of what happened to the inn in the suburbs. At most, she remembered that the inn didn't simmer three bamboo shoots, and she didn't remember much.

Naturally, she wouldn't know about this girl.

But this time the little servant Dong Wu who was with them knew it clearly. He was the one who passed the message before. Now Dong Wu followed Ye Jiao out, and at a glance he recognized that one of them was the little one who was in the inn at the time. Maid.

With a little contact, I can guess a general idea. I think this Shen's daughter lives in the city, and is not honestly looking for trouble on the street.

Dong Wu really didn’t understand what it meant for such a girl’s family to go to the street in full daylight to do nothing, but since he had caught up, Dong Wu would naturally not let this opportunity pass. He was used to being clever and immediately volunteered: "Two Young lady, let me find out."

If you can take advantage of this opportunity to do your errands and get the second young grandmother's love, it would be tantamount to the second young master's blue eyes.

Ye Jiao nodded and let him go, but she didn't move forward.

Dong Wu is not tall, skinny and monkey-like, but his mouth can speak well, and he quickly learned a general idea from the onlookers. He turned his head and ran in front of Ye Jiao, breaking it down.

The old man was a servant of a family. The master’s family suffered misfortunes, leaving only the orphans and widows. He wanted to return to his hometown without being entangled, so he took his belongings and sold them out.

This is nothing new, especially in the capital, where there are many merchants and many officials. Whether it's an official being reprimanded or a merchant going bankrupt, it will eventually be difficult.

And if the items at home are bought in a **** shop and can sell for 20% of the price, it is considered good, so many people will get them to sell on the street.

Even if you can't buy a 10%, it is good to have a 50%.

Ye Jiao was a little puzzled: "So what's the trouble?"

Xiao Su urged: "You make a long story short, don't be like a storyteller."

Dong Wu said hurriedly: "It was originally a pearl hairpin and a jade pendant. The girl Shen looked at it and asked if she could sell them separately. The old man was probably confused and nodded. As a result, Miss Shen only needed the beads on the pearl hairpin. , No hairpin, only half the price, the old man refused to let her go, and this caused trouble."

Xiao Su frowned as soon as he said this.

They are all women, even if they haven’t, I have seen them. The most precious thing on pearl hairpins is the beads. People say that they are sold separately because they are talking about pearl hairpins and jade pendants, but they have never heard of the pearl hairpins being taken apart. selling.

If I buckle away the beads, how can I sell the hairpin?

I have never seen such a stingy and calculating person.

But what Ye Jiao cares most about is not these, but asks: "That person, really is related to my family?"

I’m afraid it’s not clear if I change one person, but Dong Wu understands Qi Yun’s attitude best and shook his head firmly: "It doesn’t matter, it’s not specified."