C113

The Fang family seldom come to Ye Jiao's yard. This time when she came, Ye Jiao was a little surprised, but she immediately said to Xiao Su, "Hurry up and ask her sister-in-law to come in and talk."

Then, Ye Jiao looked down at Xu Bao.

Xu Bao looked at Ye Jiao with his face open, his eyes clear and bright, his face smiled, and he looked happy.

Ye Jiao touched the little guy's fleshy little cheek, and said, "The big aunt is here, Xu Bao will go play with the pony first, OK?"

Normally, Xu Bao liked playing ponies, but that was when Qi Yun was there.

Dad is here, and he can always read to him when he is riding a pony. Xu Bao is not really keen on riding a pony. He just likes his dad to tell him stories.

Now that Qi Yun is not there, Xu Bao is not willing to go.

He had just eaten, and when he was in good spirits, he used Ye Jiao's arms with his hands and feet, but he was young, and he spoke word by word. It was the same way when he was coquettish: "My mother loves Xu Bao, Xu Bao is good. ."

But Ye Jiao just took this set. When he said that, Ye Jiao felt soft.

Thinking of waiting for a while, if Xu Bao shouldn't listen to it, just cover his ears.

At this time, Fang opened the curtain and walked in.

The curtain in Qi Erlang's yard was thicker than that in the yard beside it. In the past, it was because Qi Yun's body was not good and couldn't stand the wind. This year, it was because Ye Jiao had pregnant Xubao and was small, so he was more careful.

As soon as Fang came in, he felt a rush of hot wind blowing over his face, and his hands immediately sweated.

She hurriedly took the fur collar cloak, handed it to the mother-in-law who followed her, and walked towards Ye Jiao with a smile. Seeing that she was about to get up, she hurriedly said: "Sitting down, my younger siblings are now golden and expensive. Rest well, you Your body is the most important thing."

Before Ye Jiao got up, she sat back and asked Xu Bao to lean on her. She stretched out her hand to encircle Xiao Pangdun, and then smiled at Fang Shi, "Sister-in-law, too."

At this time, Xiao Su had moved a chair over, Fang Shi sat down and said to Ye Jiao: "When I came out, the stone pulled me and asked me to bring a few pieces of milk cake, saying it was for Xu Bao to eat. ."

Even if Xu Bao could not understand those long sentences, he never missed the keywords.

The little guy who was holding Ye Jiao tightly just now straightened up, let go of his hand, and his voice was crisp: "Milk cake!"

Ye Jiao couldn't help but look at him: "Want to eat?"

Xu Bao nodded immediately, and his little **** moved vigorously: "I want to eat, Xu Bao eat."

Ye Jiao wanted to coax him away first, so she smiled and said to Xiao Su: "Take him out to eat. Give him some warm water. Don't choke."

Xu Bao didn't leave immediately. Instead, he looked at Ye Jiao and Fang's, and his soft mouth moved: "Mother eat, Auntie eat."

Fang laughed when he heard the words, and reached out and touched Xu Bao's little fleshy hand: "Xu Bao still remembers his aunt? You raised him so well, younger brother and sister."

She only thinks Xu Bao is humility, but she doesn't know that Xu Bao really wants everyone to eat together, so that it will taste better next time.

Ye Jiao was also really considering Xu Bao's words, and after thinking about it, she said, "Mother is not hungry, you should eat first. If you can't eat, you can leave the rest for your mother."