C91

Ye Pingrong didn't think about alarming the county government.

Now he no longer needs to be as cautious as before, and Chu Chengyun said clearly, they are now the more arrogant the better.

Only by swaggering can the emperor remember, and the emperor's question from time to time is more effective than any guard.

Chu Chengyun showed his identity, Meng and Hua Ning played daily, the queen mother temporarily stayed in Chu Chengyun's fief, and Ye Pingrong was directly promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Zhaowu.

This official rank is in the sixth rank. It is reasonable to say that Ye Pingrong’s qualifications are still relatively small, and he will not be promoted so quickly, but with the recommendation of Chu Chengyun, and the value of Huaning’s uncle, General Huqi, he was given a captain Zhaowu only because I want to experience him.

Otherwise, it would be no problem to directly promote to the fourth and fifth ranks.

This time Ye Pingrong went out, in addition to going to the Qi family to spend the New Year with his little sister, he also got Chu Chengyun's instructions to **** Qi Ming home.

Ye Pingrong changed into casual clothes, went to pick up Qi Ming, and took two more attendants to go home.

In the next year, Qi was still light, his body was not fully grown, and he could not ride a horse. Ye Pingrong specially found a carriage for him. He rode a horse. He waited until the city to get off his horse and lead the horse.

It was early when I thought about it, and I had to find a place for lunch before rushing. Who knew it was such a stall.

Qi Ming in the carriage didn't know what was happening outside, and he couldn't hear it clearly, so he opened the curtain slightly and said to the outside: "Big Brother Ye, what's wrong?"

Ye Pingrong naturally could see that he had been touched by porcelain, but he was thinking about Qi Xiaonian Ji Xiao, and he didn't care about it, fearing to scare him when he said it, so he never let Qi Ming come out. Now the county prime minister has arrived, then this matter. He could calm down naturally, so he walked over to Qi Ming and said, "It's nothing, someone from the public door has already come over. Wait a while inside."

After speaking, Ye Pingrong put the curtain down again and covered it, then turned around and walked back to the county Cheng.

Xian Cheng always felt that his heart was beating. He was just an eighth-rank little official. He might be considered a person here, but when the man in front of him went to the yamen to find himself, he showed the token of the palace!

The man in the palace, and he is also a rank six lieutenant Zhaowu.

It is said that the senior officials crushed people to death, and now there is an adult who does not know how many levels still have the prince as a backer. The county Cheng only feels that his back is cold, his forehead is sweating, and his face has to work hard to make a smile: " My lord, I'm too late to be an official, so I still hope my lord Haihan, Haihan.

Ye Pingrong nodded slightly, and his voice was faint: "I'm just here. I didn't want to bother the county master, but the county government should deal with this matter."

The county Cheng immediately lost his smile: "You are polite, your lord, this is a matter within the county office, so why bother?"