C46

The days pass slowly, and once the Lantern Festival is over, it becomes busy again.

The liquor store has re-arranged its staff to deal with more and more buyers, and the drug store that was originally going to be expanded has also become lively. The two-family integration is simple to say, but there are many things to manage.

Not only to get through the courtyard, but also to make arrangements on the front door, and the medicine cabinets and medicine boxes that were built before must be moved.

Each medicinal material is precious, and each has its own habits. Whether it is made or preserved, it is not simple to complete, so the internal layout also takes a lot of effort.

Since Qi Yun has decided to expand the drugstore, he naturally does not rush into it. Every detail has been hired to control it. Fang Li, the treasurer of the drugstore, is like Song Guanshi. He visits Qi's house almost every day. See Qi Yun, report on progress.

Just after breakfast today, Tiezi said, "The shopkeeper Fang is already waiting for the young master in the study."

Qi Yun was picking up vegetables for Ye Jiao, and said lightly: "Let him sit down, I'll go later, let people remember to serve tea."

"Yes, master."

Ye Jiao waited for Tiezi to leave, then tugged at Qi Yun's cuff and said, "Why does he always come to you so early?"

In the past, Ye Jiao wouldn’t care about Qi Yun’s business. First, she didn’t know anything about it. Second, Ye Jiao had complete trust in Qi Yun. She always felt that her husband could do everything well. Worrying is no use, it's better to live your own comfortable life.

But this shopkeeper always came to Qi Yun early in the morning, and it was often that Qi Yun hadn't finished eating before others came.

Ye Jiao was very concerned about Qi Yun's body, and always stared at him for breakfast.

But later it evolved into Qi Yun picking up vegetables for her, and Ye Jiao who had agreed to accompany Qi Yun, but now Qi Yun accompanies her instead.

Of course, the two are having fun, one is not enough to eat, the other is not enough to watch, but it's also peaceful.

Now that Fang Li approached the door again, Ye Jiao couldn't say that she was dissatisfied, but she was a little worried and disturbed Qi Yun's breakfast.

Qi Yun added tender bamboo shoots with chopsticks to her, with a gentle voice: "Fang Li is different from Song Guan. Guan Shi is older, very shrewd, knows and interesting. He always knows when to do things, but Fang Li is younger and more rigid, and he knows less about humanity and sophistication."

Ye Jiao and Fang Li had also met several times. They were thin and gentle men. They were dressed in long gowns. They didn't look like businessmen. On the contrary, they were bookish.

Looking at Fang Li's appearance, he knows that he is a straight-forward temperament, which complements Dong's enthusiastic temper.

However, Ye Jiao was a little curious: "Xiang Gong, you can talk to him, just change it."

The corner of Qi Yun's mouth was slightly raised, and his voice was gentle: "It's easy to make changes, as long as I don't go now and leave him alone for a long time, but he is in charge of the drugstore, and now he is busy when he is busy. I don’t plan to let him change. It’s not a big deal if he doesn’t understand the world. What he wants is this kind of uprightness and not turning around. The medicine is about the life and death of people, so careless. He is good."