C108

After Ye Jiao heard this, the first thing was to walk sideways and cover Xu Bao's ears.

Dong's stunned: "What is this?"

Ye Jiao whispered to her: "My family Xu Bao is now very good at learning Chinese. You can write down everything you say to him. It's better not to let him hear these things."

Even though Little Ginseng didn't quite understand what the Wu family and the Qian family belonged to, and didn't know what happened to them, it was definitely not a good thing that it was a disease and trouble.

But his own Xu Bao is quick to learn things, and his ears are also good. It is always bad to hear one sentence or two.

The Dong family had never thought about this before. Now when Ye Jiao talks about it, she also realizes that in addition to discipline, she must pay attention to words and deeds for children. Don't look at these little things, but what they see and hear may make them Learned it.

So Dong Shi also stretched out her hand to hug Huzi, but she didn't hold Ye Jiao so softly, but hugged Huzi's head directly.

Huzi was caught off guard, his face was directly in Dong's arms

The little guy moved a little, and got himself a place to breathe, so he just lay down on his stomach, especially cute.

Dong continued, "Do you know that Lu Qi girl? The Lu Qi girl was arrested and raped in the street last time. She was carried into the Wu Mansion and became a concubine in Wu Mansion since then. Tranquility, three days, one small disturbance, five days, one big disturbance."

Ye Jiao was a little surprised: "Do you know all this?"

Dong touched the back of his tiger’s head, and smiled: “You can’t hide things about the back house. This girl, the little servant often follows, so many eyes and so many mouths, how can it really be possible? Airtight? Just like the owner, most of the tenants’ children’s helpers are in the house, but there is no deed. My pharmacy is even more ventilated. Outsiders know what is going on."

Ye Jiao really hadn't heard of this kind of thing before, but now that Dong Shi said that she could learn new knowledge every day, she nodded and remembered it in her heart.

Seeing that she was looking at herself, Xiao Su on the side immediately gave a promise: "Second young lady, brother Tiezi and I have strict mouths, and don't say anything."

Ye Jiao smiled and touched the top of her hair: "I naturally know that you are good."

Dong looked at Xiao Su and said, "Now the business of the owner is getting bigger and bigger, and many things outside have to be taken care of. Xiao Su is smart and can take care of you, but she also needs to be able to listen to outside things. OK, if there is something important, I can know it sooner."

Xiaosu nodded immediately, thinking about going back to see Mrs. Liu to ask more about it.

Dong continued: "Where did you just say... By the way, isn't Lu Qi girl making trouble? It made her mother-in-law Zhang hide in the shop. Not long after she left, Qian became ill. The Qian family couldn't stand it for too long, which caused her family to make trouble."

Speaking of this, Dong Shi also disliked Miss Lu Qi's illness in his heart.

These ordinary people have married concubines and small children, especially merchants. If they have spare money, they don't have to worry about reputation. If they have money, they will marry, and no one will stop them.