C44

Ye Jiao recognized this book as the one she thought was a study of flowers and plants, but a study of sex.

Little Ginseng calmly walked to Qi Yun's side, and nodded with his shoulder: "I've seen it, this is a gift from Chunlan, of course I want to see it."

Perhaps for Ye Jiao, this is a gift, or a drawing guide for something in the future, but Qi Yun is obviously not able to talk about **** pictures with his own beautiful lady completely.

With red ear tips, Qi Yun stretched out his hand to wrap Ye Jiao's waist and whispered, "Did you see what you learned?"

Ye Jiao nodded, and turned her side naturally so that Qi Yun could lean in her arms, while she reached out and quickly turned a few pages, then pointed to one of the paintings and said: "I think This is very unreasonable. How can people twist themselves into this way."

Qi Yun:...

Originally just wanted to use this book to amuse her, but Qi Erlang felt that he seemed to amuse himself...

Seeing that Qi Yun's ears were red, Ye Jiao thought of Li Langzhong hurriedly leaving, thinking that something really happened to Qi Yun's body, and hurriedly reached out and grabbed the man's wrist on his waist.

Ye Jiao breathed a sigh of relief while rubbing it carefully.

From the pulse condition, Qi Yun's body is already much stronger than before. Although he still needs to be cautious, he is no longer a man who fell down when the wind blows. Seeing Li Langzhong came just for a follow-up visit, it didn't matter.

Qi Yun had more weird thoughts than usual, and Ye Jiao suddenly clasped his wrist, his feeling seemed to be sharper than usual.

For example, when a woman's soft finger pads slid back and forth on the inside of her wrists, Qi Yun felt his heart noisy.

He quickly closed the book, Qi Yun looked at Ye Jiao with his head raised, and said, "Lady."

Ye Jiao had also finished her pulse right now, and was about to let go. Hearing that, she looked at him subconsciously. In the past, Qi Yun called his wife more often, but less often when she called her wife. Now that she suddenly calls, it makes Ye Jiao call her. A little stunned.

But she quickly reacted and smiled back, her voice filled with honey-like sweetness: "Xianggong."

Qi Yun had wanted to say something, but was blocked by this sweet voice.

It happened that Xiao Su knocked on the door at this time: "Second Young Master, Second Young lady, do we set the table?"

"Come in." Ye Jiao was hungry a long time ago. After spending a day outside today, her stomach is empty. It is good to be able to eat.

Qi Yun was also reluctant to be hungry for his wife, so he let go and stood up with her.

But there are two soups in the dinner tonight, one is Ye Jiao’s favorite chicken soup, and the other is oxtail soup.

Qi Yun took a look and asked, "Where did this oxtail soup come from?"

Xiao Su immediately replied: "The lady asked the small kitchen to make it. He said that the second young master has been working hard recently, and the second young lady is also tired these days, so she stewed the oxtail soup and said that she could make up.